Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I've found the best club in Seattle

I have been looking and looking for a club with excellent music and a good vibe. I have found it...Mannequin. I don't know the exact address but it is between the showbox and pioneer square on 1st ave. DJ Evanly B goes off like no other dj in seattle. he makes progressive trance feel like foreplay and if your in the mood to dance, I have yet to find a place that can hold a candle to this one. I stopped by on other nights, but saturday is the only way to go. trust me on this one because i don't get excited easily.

I'll second that.

Been going there for quite a while now and it's really grown! Thought I'd get tired of it, but something always keeps it hoppin! Evanly B is cool cuz he gets into the music almost more than the dancers. I hate it when DJ's try to look all serious and oblivious to everyone around them.

B has some stage presence! When certain songs come on he'll get the place to go off.

You could not say it any better. I've been going for a while too, even when it was drawing about 50 people. I think it was the music to. It also feels like my own personnal venue because, I was enjoying it before all of these people even knew about it. Now you have to get there by 10:00 so you don't have to wait in line and when it fills up, they will only let people in when people leave. Once again, this is the phattest spot in seattle on saturdays.

Archived