Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's da best club in town?

Back Door Ultra Lounge has consistantly been the best place for me. It always has people and good music. Plus the place is so trippy looking inside.

It's really small and crowded but people are almost always have a good vibe. Saturdays are usually better than Friday night.

• 4 weeks later...

The Supper Club is gets really lame after a few times. There are so many really, really cool places in Seattle (for some reason, the club scene looks really great now). If you ever need a group of folks to tour around with, that's kind of the whole point of our group (Marvelgirl7). Shoot me an email and we can hook up: danielle@marvelgirl7.com or just go to the website and see what we're all doing (note, however, that the next two weekends I, personally, am out of town). http://www.marvelgirl7.com

--Danielle

I used to go to the Last Supper Club, but I got sick of all the steroid guys and silicone girls. I've been back there the last 2 Friday nights and it rocked. The music was amazing, the crowd was great - This place has become one of the few true clubs in Seattle.

• 3 weeks later...

eew, i had a horrible time at the backdoor

last friday... and i'd heard such good things about it, too.

riz rollins spun a good set, but it was so packed there was no room to move. everyone was dancing with drinks in their hands and spilling them all over the floor/pouring them on each other's heads/ grinding on each other.

i was afraid to even look at anyone because

they'd come over and start rubbing on me

like a dog in heat. (men only, of course.. didn't see anyone who wasn't aggressively hetero. frown.gif )

everyone was making that irritating "woo-woo"

frat boy noise. aaaaargh.

every time i tried to dance someone would shove me or bump me, so finally i just gave up and tried to watch. but it didn't seem like anyone was even listening to the music.. like they were all just there to score.

i left very depressed.

I'll agree with you Kim that Friday at the Backdoor is B.A.D. I don't know what it is but Fridays there have always been disappointing.

However, Saturday is usually the day I find that has worked the best. The 'slower' nights are also better since people aren't packed in there so bad. If it's packed I usually don't bother going in. It's gotten a little too popular.

Haven't been back there in a while. Been going to the Contour on Saturdays instead. The music is much better and DJ Evanly B is really good.

Archived