Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what a saturday night

This past Saturday was an incredible night. We started off a the back door and then to the last supper club. Both were alright, but is was not the music or vibe that we have been looking for. So once again we headed to Mannequin. We got there about 11:45 and had to wait in line for about 15 minutes. We were still way back in the pack until the guy who collects the money saw us and pulled us up to the front. We didn't ask and did not expect this kind of treatment, but it felt good. Yeah, at least half the clubs in Seattle, I usally don't wait in line or pay a cover, but to have the unexpected happen makes the whole night go better.

We then went inside and my jaw dropped to the ground. The music, vibe, feel, taste, touch, were all hitting my senses at the same time and my body was in excessive overload. Some will say, "how can a club make you feel like that." I've been clubing for about 6 years now and have been all around the world. And nothing compares to south beach. Well, I have found a place in my back yard that comes pretty damn close...

Thought that I would tell you, we ran into the couple that was in front of us some time later, and they said they waited about 35 minutes to get in. So my recomendation is to get there before 10:30.

Happy Clubin'

Did you guys show up in time to catch the performance Artist on the stilts in the Asian outfit? That was so cool! He really got the place hyped early in the evening.

Every week I'm suprised by what happens there. It's different, but always great! Haven't seen anything like it elsewhere in Seattle.

Sounds like the OK Hotel might also be worth checking out. Feels like things have improved so much around here lately. . .

Just a question..I'm heading down to Seattle for the weekend from Alberta in Canada and want to go out while there...is Mannequin 18+ or 21? Any places that are 18? It really burns me b/c most afterhours clubs in my city are 16+ or 18+ and bars are all 18. I'm 20 and I hate being illegal again, but still want to have fun. Any suggestions?

Kelly

i'd suggest attending a 'rave' type event..

that's the best choice in all-night rumpshakin' for the underage folk..

my page (address below) has listings..

there's also club fx on friday nights.. 18+.. usually has a variety.. progressive trance, breaks, house, jungle.. etc

Archived