Clubplanet Nightlife Community

n64 vs sony playstation

corser

Hi

I would appreciate any opinions regarding the above mentioned video game systems.. My question is "which system has a better selection of sports games.. hockey, baseball, basketball, golf"

thnks

------------------

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

dreamcast does have some pretty sick shit for football and basketball, and there new baseball game sucks ass, i dont know about hockey though---but overall playstation is without a doubt the system you should go for---n64 and dreamcast have weak joysticks which make playin the games annoying

Guest crystalmethodny

G- Money!

hahha, that's funny!

Honestly, PSX completely blowss N64 out of the water with amount of games and complete variety.

N64 does have a the Zelda series which is kick ass, amongst a few other notables... including James Bond Goldeneye.

PSX is definitely the majority winner in my opinion, and most console enthusiasts (Im not one of them, PC POWER!)

Love peace and grease smile.gif

-CM

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

• 3 weeks later...

I would just have to say that while in the case of game selection and pure number of titles, psx comes out top no doubt...but the cool things with the n64 are things that use teh analog pad and the multiplayer capability....

• 2 weeks later...

As a matter of fact... let's make it PlaystationII.... since it's supposed to be backwards compatible... that way you can have all the old playstation stuff and the stuff that comes out for that system and you can also indulge in all the new stuff that's gonna come out for the playstationII.

Remeber it's gonna be DVD... that gives it a lot of potential game-wise =)

------------------

gohanssj2.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

--- When the Artful speaks

Archived