Jump to content


Photo
- - - - -

BeST LOOKING SLUTS ON THANKSGIVING EVE? WHICH CLUB?


  • Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

#1 njserious

njserious

    Clubber

  • Members
  • 135 posts

Posted November 23 - 10:56 PM

i DONT CARE ABOUT THE MUSIC, I DONT CARE ABOUT WHAT THE CLUB IS LIKE, I DONT CARE ABOUT WHO'S AT THE DOOR, I DONT CARE ABOUT WHAT THE DRESS CODE IS.......

ALL I CARE ABOUT FOR THANKSGIVING EVE IS WHERE ARE THE BEST LOOKING WHITE SLUTS GOING TO BE? BECAUSE THEY NEED THIS DICK IN THEIR LIFE!! :D

#2 cuban2def

cuban2def

    Old Skool

  • Validating
  • 494 posts

Posted November 23 - 11:47 PM

avalonnnnnn
hey if you like candy take a look at this
www.theworldofcandy.com

#3 mala

mala

    rolling stuff up

  • Members
  • 1,482 posts

Posted November 23 - 11:51 PM

I heard the sluts are gonna be out in full force at XL this Thanksgiving Eve. 16th st. between 9th & 10th. Watch out though, these bitches are out of control.

#4 joeblaze

joeblaze

    Clubber

  • Validating
  • 134 posts

Posted November 24 - 12:04 AM

without a question, crane club.... tons of hot sorority girls who dont care about how big the dj is or whatever....
email me at [email protected] with any questions about it.

Posted Image

#5 abortionator

abortionator

    Club god

  • Members
  • 1,071 posts

Posted November 24 - 12:23 AM

Club ReeckFun

#6 mhaze107

mhaze107

    New Skool

  • Members
  • 60 posts

Posted November 24 - 01:09 AM

Originally posted by njserious
i DONT CARE ABOUT THE MUSIC, I DONT CARE ABOUT WHAT THE CLUB IS LIKE, I DONT CARE ABOUT WHO'S AT THE DOOR, I DONT CARE ABOUT WHAT THE DRESS CODE IS.......

ALL I CARE ABOUT FOR THANKSGIVING EVE IS WHERE ARE THE BEST LOOKING WHITE SLUTS GOING TO BE? BECAUSE THEY NEED THIS DICK IN THEIR LIFE!! :D



Did someone say Jersey?
Posted Image

#7 nafania

nafania

    New to the Board

  • Validating
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted November 24 - 01:26 AM

well why don't you check out Hunka Bunka?

HOT NJ SLUTS--right for your taste
he he

#8 caponeslistao

caponeslistao

    Old Skool Legend

  • Validating
  • 576 posts

Posted November 24 - 01:48 AM

hmmmmm........???
Mention you are on Capone's List at the Door @
Gypsy Tea Thursdays
AVALON Fridays
GLo Saturdays

#9 danwilson

danwilson

    Email Not Confirmed

  • Validating
  • 1,532 posts

Posted November 24 - 04:59 AM

Club Porn :D

#10 nickyc98

nickyc98

    Clubber

  • Members
  • 176 posts

Posted November 24 - 08:12 AM

Originally posted by nafania
well why don't you check out Hunka Bunka?

HOT NJ SLUTS--right for your taste
he he




Man, I wish. Bunka has been closed. :unhappy:
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
R.I.P.

#11 dgmodel

dgmodel

    Great Gatsby

  • Members
  • 36,008 posts

Posted November 24 - 12:46 PM

Originally posted by njserious
i DONT CARE ABOUT THE MUSIC, I DONT CARE ABOUT WHAT THE CLUB IS LIKE, I DONT CARE ABOUT WHO'S AT THE DOOR, I DONT CARE ABOUT WHAT THE DRESS CODE IS.......

ALL I CARE ABOUT FOR THANKSGIVING EVE IS WHERE ARE THE BEST LOOKING WHITE SLUTS GOING TO BE? BECAUSE THEY NEED THIS DICK IN THEIR LIFE!! :D




how about a stripclub there playah???


oh... i heard chicks love guys who are all about the capslock...


Live Fast & Die Young, It's Better To Burn Out Than Fade Away.


#12 panina

panina

    Clubber

  • Members
  • 113 posts

Posted November 24 - 01:50 PM

one word, 3 sylables, DISCOTHEQUE

#13 deepwetkisses

deepwetkisses

    Clubber

  • Members
  • 105 posts

Posted November 24 - 02:34 PM

Thanksgiving eve? I dont care about the dj, music whatever but can you tell us girls where there is going to be hot fucking jacked guidos with big cocks looking to fuck???????????????????? That's all i care about......................yo i wouldnt refer to girls as sluts cause your probably an ugly loser who can only fuck a slut cause you get no pussy from a decent girl. get a life

#14 disk-ofreak

disk-ofreak

    jungle bunny

  • Validating
  • 3,615 posts

Posted November 24 - 02:47 PM

Originally posted by mala
I heard the sluts are gonna be out in full force at XL this Thanksgiving Eve. 16th st. between 9th & 10th. Watch out though, these bitches are out of control.


:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

#15 caponeslistao

caponeslistao

    Old Skool Legend

  • Validating
  • 576 posts

Posted November 24 - 02:48 PM

RoXy
Mention you are on Capone's List at the Door @
Gypsy Tea Thursdays
AVALON Fridays
GLo Saturdays

#16 njserious

njserious

    Clubber

  • Members
  • 135 posts

Posted November 24 - 03:25 PM

Originally posted by deepwetkisses
Thanksgiving eve? I dont care about the dj, music whatever but can you tell us girls where there is going to be hot fucking jacked guidos with big cocks looking to fuck???????????????????? That's all i care about......................yo i wouldnt refer to girls as sluts cause your probably an ugly loser who can only fuck a slut cause you get no pussy from a decent girl. get a life



calm down little girl. The reason why i "refer" to girls as sluts is because im talking about the club scene, and everyone with half a brain cell left in their heads (you probably dont fit in that category) knows that all or 99.5% of girls that go to clubs on a regular basis are nothing but SLUTS. no classy girls go to clubs/bars, get drunk and grind with random douche bags. So dont get all uppity on me becuase you know i am right. and about the comment about me being an ugly loser, i dont think so little girl, if you ever met me you'd be jumping at my wood like a hungry orangutan lost in the middle of antarctica who just spotted a ripe yellow banana. so get off the message board and go get to the tanning salon and buy some new thongs to make sure the jacked guidos with big cocks try to grind on your ass wednesday night, slut.

#17 nomembername

nomembername

    Honor Student

  • Validating
  • 17,080 posts

Posted November 24 - 04:14 PM

Originally posted by njserious
if you ever met me you'd be jumping at my wood like a hungry orangutan lost in the middle of antarctica who just spotted a ripe yellow banana.



That was actually a really good visual right there. For a second, all I saw was an orangutan, alot of snow and a banana

good job :aright:

#18 housedog

housedog

    It is Still Me

  • Members
  • 2,153 posts

Posted November 24 - 04:30 PM

:eek: Are you for real? :confused: Shit I know ALOT of girls who go to clubs that are not sluts. I really don't know what kind of clubs you go to, but I don't agree with you. Maybe at Culture Club there are girls (what you call sluts) who grind and shit. But for the most part the places I go to girls do not grind. They find the little place, claim it , and dance.
W




[QUOTE]Originally posted by njserious
[B]calm down little girl. The reason why i "refer" to girls as sluts is because im talking about the club scene, and everyone with half a brain cell left in their heads (you probably dont fit in that category) knows that all or 99.5% of girls that go to clubs on a regular basis are nothing but SLUTS. no classy girls go to clubs/bars, get drunk and grind with random douche bags.
Posted Image


If said with love....NO word could ever be considered derogatory......
it's how u learn words, who teaches them to you and how...... we are not born hating, we learn it.

muzikchick

#19 housedog

housedog

    It is Still Me

  • Members
  • 2,153 posts

Posted November 24 - 04:33 PM

:eek: Are you for real? :confused: Shit I know ALOT of girls who go to clubs that are not sluts. I really don't know what kind of clubs you go to, but I don't agree with you. Maybe at Culture Club there are girls (what you call sluts) who grind and shit. But for the most part the places I go to girls do not grind. They find the little place, claim it , and dance.
With an attitude like this, you should wonder why you dont get girls. And please spare me you get more girls bullshit, if you did you wouldnt be posting here where all the girls (your word sluts) are
You are a LOSER, and NEED to GROW UP




[QUOTE]Originally posted by njserious
[B]calm down little girl. The reason why i "refer" to girls as sluts is because im talking about the club scene, and everyone with half a brain cell left in their heads (you probably dont fit in that category) knows that all or 99.5% of girls that go to clubs on a regular basis are nothing but SLUTS. no classy girls go to clubs/bars, get drunk and grind with random douche bags.
Posted Image


If said with love....NO word could ever be considered derogatory......
it's how u learn words, who teaches them to you and how...... we are not born hating, we learn it.

muzikchick

#20 housedog

housedog

    It is Still Me

  • Members
  • 2,153 posts

Posted November 24 - 04:33 PM

:eek: Are you for real? :confused: Shit I know ALOT of girls who go to clubs that are not sluts. I really don't know what kind of clubs you go to, but I don't agree with you. Maybe at Culture Club there are girls (what you call sluts) who grind and shit. But for the most part the places I go to girls do not grind. They find the little place, claim it , and dance.
With an attitude like this, you should wonder why you dont get girls. And please spare me you get more girls bullshit, if you did you wouldnt be posting here where all the girls (your word sluts) are
You are a LOSER, and NEED to GROW UP




[QUOTE]Originally posted by njserious
[B]calm down little girl. The reason why i "refer" to girls as sluts is because im talking about the club scene, and everyone with half a brain cell left in their heads (you probably dont fit in that category) knows that all or 99.5% of girls that go to clubs on a regular basis are nothing but SLUTS. no classy girls go to clubs/bars, get drunk and grind with random douche bags.
Posted Image


If said with love....NO word could ever be considered derogatory......
it's how u learn words, who teaches them to you and how...... we are not born hating, we learn it.

muzikchick