Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BeST LOOKING SLUTS ON THANKSGIVING EVE? WHICH CLUB?

njserious

i DONT CARE ABOUT THE MUSIC, I DONT CARE ABOUT WHAT THE CLUB IS LIKE, I DONT CARE ABOUT WHO'S AT THE DOOR, I DONT CARE ABOUT WHAT THE DRESS CODE IS.......

ALL I CARE ABOUT FOR THANKSGIVING EVE IS WHERE ARE THE BEST LOOKING WHITE SLUTS GOING TO BE? BECAUSE THEY NEED THIS DICK IN THEIR LIFE!! :D

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by njserious

i DONT CARE ABOUT THE MUSIC, I DONT CARE ABOUT WHAT THE CLUB IS LIKE, I DONT CARE ABOUT WHO'S AT THE DOOR, I DONT CARE ABOUT WHAT THE DRESS CODE IS.......

ALL I CARE ABOUT FOR THANKSGIVING EVE IS WHERE ARE THE BEST LOOKING WHITE SLUTS GOING TO BE? BECAUSE THEY NEED THIS DICK IN THEIR LIFE!! :D

Did someone say Jersey?

how about a stripclub there playah???

oh... i heard chicks love guys who are all about the capslock...

Thanksgiving eve? I dont care about the dj, music whatever but can you tell us girls where there is going to be hot fucking jacked guidos with big cocks looking to fuck???????????????????? That's all i care about......................yo i wouldnt refer to girls as sluts cause your probably an ugly loser who can only fuck a slut cause you get no pussy from a decent girl. get a life

Originally posted by deepwetkisses

Thanksgiving eve? I dont care about the dj, music whatever but can you tell us girls where there is going to be hot fucking jacked guidos with big cocks looking to fuck???????????????????? That's all i care about......................yo i wouldnt refer to girls as sluts cause your probably an ugly loser who can only fuck a slut cause you get no pussy from a decent girl. get a life

calm down little girl. The reason why i "refer" to girls as sluts is because im talking about the club scene, and everyone with half a brain cell left in their heads (you probably dont fit in that category) knows that all or 99.5% of girls that go to clubs on a regular basis are nothing but SLUTS. no classy girls go to clubs/bars, get drunk and grind with random douche bags. So dont get all uppity on me becuase you know i am right. and about the comment about me being an ugly loser, i dont think so little girl, if you ever met me you'd be jumping at my wood like a hungry orangutan lost in the middle of antarctica who just spotted a ripe yellow banana. so get off the message board and go get to the tanning salon and buy some new thongs to make sure the jacked guidos with big cocks try to grind on your ass wednesday night, slut.

if you ever met me you'd be jumping at my wood like a hungry orangutan lost in the middle of antarctica who just spotted a ripe yellow banana.

That was actually a really good visual right there. For a second, all I saw was an orangutan, alot of snow and a banana

good job :aright:

:eek: Are you for real? :confused: Shit I know ALOT of girls who go to clubs that are not sluts. I really don't know what kind of clubs you go to, but I don't agree with you. Maybe at Culture Club there are girls (what you call sluts) who grind and shit. But for the most part the places I go to girls do not grind. They find the little place, claim it , and dance.

W

calm down little girl. The reason why i "refer" to girls as sluts is because im talking about the club scene, and everyone with half a brain cell left in their heads (you probably dont fit in that category) knows that all or 99.5% of girls that go to clubs on a regular basis are nothing but SLUTS. no classy girls go to clubs/bars, get drunk and grind with random douche bags.

:eek: Are you for real? :confused: Shit I know ALOT of girls who go to clubs that are not sluts. I really don't know what kind of clubs you go to, but I don't agree with you. Maybe at Culture Club there are girls (what you call sluts) who grind and shit. But for the most part the places I go to girls do not grind. They find the little place, claim it , and dance.

With an attitude like this, you should wonder why you dont get girls. And please spare me you get more girls bullshit, if you did you wouldnt be posting here where all the girls (your word sluts) are

You are a LOSER, and NEED to GROW UP

calm down little girl. The reason why i "refer" to girls as sluts is because im talking about the club scene, and everyone with half a brain cell left in their heads (you probably dont fit in that category) knows that all or 99.5% of girls that go to clubs on a regular basis are nothing but SLUTS. no classy girls go to clubs/bars, get drunk and grind with random douche bags.

With an attitude like this, you should wonder why you dont get girls. And please spare me you get more girls bullshit, if you did you wouldnt be posting here where all the girls (your word sluts) are

You are a LOSER, and NEED to GROW UP

You know you could fuck all the sluts you want at SF or Roxy on a Saturday night. I'm sure there is some dude who is willing to let a total loser like you fuck them.

Probably the one who is passed out in the chill out room

im glad someone took on the job for defining what women do at clubs and why they do it.... heres alittle female insight.... women do alot of shit that u men still cant figure out! :laugh:....now if girls go to clubs cuz theyre sluts well then that says alot about all the guys that go too. and since here u are postin on a CLUB message board then, my guess is u go to clubs too and maybe while ur at it, stop fuckin around with sluts... b/c lets face it, guys are horny mofos and if u think for one sec that us girls dont kno that when u and ur boys are at the club -ur tiny dicks are just screamin to get out of ur pants and dyin to get wet then u should start using the other side of ur brain buddy.... there are plenty of women that go to clubs to enjoy themselves with their friends, drink, dance, and most of all laugh at all the ugly dudes that are pathetic bad dancers. so p.s. where are all the hot guidos gonna be .....cuz i need some booty that i can bounce on the next morning...shit gotta have something to be thankful! :o)