Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BeST LOOKING SLUTS ON THANKSGIVING EVE? WHICH CLUB?

njserious

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by vixengirly

stop fuckin around with sluts... b/c lets face it, guys are horny mofos and if u think for one sec that us girls dont kno that when u and ur boys are at the club -ur tiny dicks are just screamin to get out of ur pants and dyin to get wet then u should start using the other side of ur brain buddy.... there are plenty of women that go to clubs to enjoy themselves with their friends, drink, dance, and most of all laugh at all the ugly dudes that are pathetic bad dancers. so p.s. where are all the hot guidos gonna be .....cuz i need some booty that i can bounce on the next morning...shit gotta have something to be thankful! :o)

Are you trying to contradict yourself..................or are you just plain stupid? you either cant write and get your point across for shit or youre just one dumb bitch. First you say that girls aren't sluts and they know that all guys are....and theyre just there at the club to laugh at the guys who cant dance.........then you ask where you can find some cock to ride............:laugh: not to mention your spelling and grammar is on the level of my 3 year old sister, if not worse.:laugh:

Originally posted by deepwetkisses

Thanksgiving eve? I dont care about the dj, music whatever but can you tell us girls where there is going to be hot fucking jacked guidos with big cocks looking to fuck???????????????????? That's all i care about......................yo i wouldnt refer to girls as sluts cause your probably an ugly loser who can only fuck a slut cause you get no pussy from a decent girl. get a life [/quote

lolz. thats pretty funny

Thanksgiving eve? I dont care about the dj, music whatever but can you tell us girls where there is going to be hot fucking jacked guidos with big cocks looking to fuck???????????????????? That's all i care about......................yo i wouldnt refer to girls as sluts cause your probably an ugly loser who can only fuck a slut cause you get no pussy from a decent girl. get a life

I believe I detect sarcasm in this post....although it could just be me. Maybe juicer njserious should stay on the west side of the Hudson forever and ever (or at least until he can detect sarcasm as well).

Originally posted by smgarret

I believe I detect sarcasm in this post....although it could just be me. Maybe juicer njserious should stay on the west side of the Hudson forever and ever (or at least until he can detect sarcasm as well).

I love it when skinny tools who get no real women call the rest of us "JUICERS" how about you go through puberty first, when you get through that stage, hit the gym and take on a man's diet....do that for about 5-6 years of hard work busting your ass in the gym and constant diet maintenance and then maybe you too, will look this good. until then, have fun porking ugly chicks, ill be porking the fine blondes with the fake jugs and fitness model bodies.

First off I am not trying to get online pussy. And I never said the girls werent sluts and are classy.

What I said is that I know girls who go to clubs to DANCE not grind.

I should be laughing at you cause you come on here and ask "Where are all the sluts going to be?" What kind of responce did you except? You came on here talking like an asshole I will treat you like the asshole you are

Originally posted by njserious

:laugh: @ the captain save-a-ho's trying to get some online-pussy by defending the chicken heads and saying that they aren't sluts and are classy girls.

Fucking Pathetic.

Originally posted by housedog

First off I am not trying to get online pussy. And I never said the girls werent sluts and are classy.

What I said is that I know girls who go to clubs to DANCE not grind.

I should be laughing at you cause you come on here and ask "Where are all the sluts going to be?" What kind of responce did you except? You came on here talking like an asshole I will treat you like the asshole you are

Whatever scrub, I get right to the point, clubs are there to pick up sluts and fuck them. Clubs are there for people to meet and get their juniors off on a pair of nice tits. Therefore im getting right to the point, where are the best looking whores going to be. Because I hate going to a club to realize its a sausage and dog fest.

What ever you say you go get them tiger :laugh: I would go to club XL on 16th between 9th and 10th. There are mad ho's up in there.

Whatever scrub, I get right to the point, clubs are there to pick up sluts and fuck them. Clubs are there for people to meet and get their juniors off on a pair of nice tits. Therefore im getting right to the point, where are the best looking whores going to be. Because I hate going to a club to realize its a sausage and dog fest.

Originally posted by housedog

What ever you say you go get them tiger :laugh: I would go to club XL on 16th between 9th and 10th. There are mad ho's up in there.

are there really? if so, im there.....and its not just HO'S im looking for, i want hotties. so if thats where they at, im there. someone confirm this so i know this jerkass aint fuckin with me and i get there and theres whales walkin around wearing hot air balloons.

I love it when skinny tools who get no real women call the rest of us "JUICERS" how about you go through puberty first, when you get through that stage, hit the gym and take on a man's diet....do that for about 5-6 years of hard work busting your ass in the gym and constant diet maintenance and then maybe you too, will look this good. until then, have fun porking ugly chicks, ill be porking the fine blondes with the fake jugs and fitness model bodies.

You make up for you lack of dick size by spending all your time in the gym you juicer. I could spend years doing juice and getting big but why bother?

I dj at clubs and bars and get plenty of women. In fact, my girlfriend would attest to the fact that plenty of women come onto me without me having to juice up or anything.

The fact you're going out to hunt girls is in and of itself utterly pathetic. Please check back when you have graduated high school you sorry ass juicer!

Originally posted by exit24e

Well the fact that you are a Dj is already a huge advantage. I know so many "dj whores."

Yes and no, *alot* of girls are just trying to get request played and getting to the "vip" room. Some are actually interested in the music and what's going on in the booth.

Then there are those of us who shall remain nameless *cough* njserious *cough* who just sit in the gym juicing up and jerking off instead of building up a talent that will get them laid :)

It's threads like this that are killing the scene. You people always complain that the NY scene is dying and this is the reason why. Clubs aren't meat markets where guys stand at the edge of the dance floor like vultures waiting for something to die. If you don't realize that by now, do us all a favor and stay home.

i DONT CARE ABOUT THE MUSIC, I DONT CARE ABOUT WHAT THE CLUB IS LIKE, I DONT CARE ABOUT WHO'S AT THE DOOR, I DONT CARE ABOUT WHAT THE DRESS CODE IS.......

ALL I CARE ABOUT FOR THANKSGIVING EVE IS WHERE ARE THE BEST LOOKING WHITE SLUTS GOING TO BE? BECAUSE THEY NEED THIS DICK IN THEIR LIFE!! :D

You are a fucking tool...Im ashamed to be from a state that produces maggots like you...and if i knew where you lived id come slap u up biotch......your the exact reason people dont go out in New Jersey....going out is not about hoes....its about in this order....

1) Vibe

2) Music

3) Dancing

4) Getting Mangled

Originally posted by rollindeep11

You are a fucking tool...Im ashamed to be from a state that produces maggots like you...and if i knew where you lived id come slap u up biotch......your the exact reason people dont go out in New Jersey....going out is not about hoes....its about in this order....

1) Vibe

2) Music

3) Dancing

4) Getting Mangled

I'D LIKE TO SEE YOU COME OVER AND SLAP ME, WHEN YOURE IN BAYONNE LET ME KNOW ILL PM YOU MY ADDRESS....I SUGGEST YOU BRING WEAPONS.....

NOW TO REPLY TO YOUR IGNORANT LITTLE LIST YOU GOT THERE. EVERYONE GOES OUT FOR DIFFERENT REASONS YOU HERB, NOT EVERYONE IS A HOMOSEXUAL AND GOES OUT FOR A "GAY VIBE" LIKE YOU PUT IT, OTHERS GO OUT TO GET LAID BY HOT NEW BITCHES EVERY NIGHT. I AM GOOD LOOKING AND JACKED ENOUGH TO HAVE SEX WITH A NEW PRETTY GIRL EVERY NIGHT. YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY NOT. PIMPLE-FACED STICK BOY. SO JUST GET OUT THE CLOSET NOW AND START GOING TO GAY NIGHTS FOR YOUR ANAL VIBES.

Originally posted by mhaze107

It's threads like this that are killing the scene. You people always complain that the NY scene is dying and this is the reason why. Clubs aren't meat markets where guys stand at the edge of the dance floor like vultures waiting for something to die. If you don't realize that by now, do us all a favor and stay home.

HOW ABOUT YOU STAY HOME, YOU COULDNT GET LAID BY A HOT BITCH IF YOU PAID HER 10 GRAND, SO WHY BOTHER, SIT ON THE COUCH EATING POTATO CHIPS, CANT GET ANY UGLIER AND FATTER I BET. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

njserious is my biatch. He likes it when I drag him on all 4's by his dog collar and make him roll over. Oh and for you other freaks on this thread he does get laid by a different "lady" every night if you know what I mean. Just because they have extra appendages doesn't mean anything this day in age.:half:

Originally posted by luztidara

njserious is my biatch. He likes it when I drag him on all 4's by his dog collar and make him roll over. Oh and for you other freaks on this thread he does get laid by a different "lady" every night if you know what I mean. Just because they have extra appendages doesn't mean anything this day in age.:half:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

holy shit!!!!!

attachment.php?s=&postid=1801092

calm down little girl. The reason why i "refer" to girls as sluts is because im talking about the club scene, and everyone with half a brain cell left in their heads (you probably dont fit in that category) knows that all or 99.5% of girls that go to clubs on a regular basis are nothing but SLUTS. no classy girls go to clubs/bars, get drunk and grind with random douche bags. So dont get all uppity on me becuase you know i am right. and about the comment about me being an ugly loser, i dont think so little girl, if you ever met me you'd be jumping at my wood like a hungry orangutan lost in the middle of antarctica who just spotted a ripe yellow banana. so get off the message board and go get to the tanning salon and buy some new thongs to make sure the jacked guidos with big cocks try to grind on your ass wednesday night, slut.

For your information hot stuff, i happen to go to clubs all the fucking time but i definately dont get drunk and neither do that many people that go to clubs. You should have said dive bars with white trash, beer guzzling fat girls which would have summed up the type of pigs your looking for. If your cock is so huge my "little" boy, you wouldn't have to ask everyone which clubs "sluts" hang out at b/c you would probably get a lot of pussy. Obviously cock sucker you are insecure with yourself and your penis length, probably never satisfied a girl in your life and that's why you refer to girls as "sluts". Do yourself a favor and go see a dr. to help you with your insecurities and anger towards women. Oh and by the way i just got back from victoria's secret so i can wear a hot thong for all the hot jacked guidos to grind on my ass wednesday night. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You being such an experienced clubber should know whats up in a club and would know if it was a sausage fest before u got there. U r a homo! Go to splash or the allegria party at sf to get some dick.

You being such an experienced clubber should know whats up in a club and would know if it was a sausage fest before u got there. U r a homo! Go to splash or the allegria party at sf to get some dick.

Actually whore, for your information, my buddies have been all planning to come back home from college and all hit up a club together, i could give two fucks if i go or not, but they want to thus im asking what the best option for us would be to meet some good looking little slutbuckets. I dont know whats up in the scene because i dont go clubbing often that much since i have about 100 numbers in my cell phone of 10-rated girls that i can call anytime and they will get wet just by hearing my voice on the cell. they will come over and deepthroat my dick all night fucking long without me spending a dime on them. Keep talking though, slut, get all that aggression out. speaking of insecurities, i have none honey, you obviously do, you ugly club-slut. you are the type of chicks bouncers hate letting into the club becuase they dont want ugly dogs walking around barking up a storm and wasting oxygen. do us all a favor if you do decide to go out, just wear a big baggy sweat suit or something because i hate when whales like you wear revealing clothing, only to reveal your 50 rolls.