Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BeST LOOKING SLUTS ON THANKSGIVING EVE? WHICH CLUB?

njserious

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by sawe

GSMGARETTS GF IS A SLUT WHAT KIND OF GIRL CAN ATTEST TO WATCHING HER BF GET PICKED UP BY OTHER GIRLS LOLOLOL IDIOT

Learn to spell and take your caps lock of asshole. My girlfriend (at least I have one, cocksucker) is not a slut. She watches other girls hit on me when I'm spinning because the *other girls* want something, nothing more. You are a complete waste of the good oxygen on this planet. Please kill, or castrate yourself immediately to save future generations.

Originally posted by njserious

Actually whore, for your information, my buddies have been all planning to come back home from college and all hit up a club together, i could give two fucks if i go or not, but they want to thus im asking what the best option for us would be to meet some good looking little slutbuckets. I dont know whats up in the scene because i dont go clubbing often that much since i have about 100 numbers in my cell phone of 10-rated girls that i can call anytime and they will get wet just by hearing my voice on the cell. they will come over and deepthroat my dick all night fucking long without me spending a dime on them. Keep talking though, slut, get all that aggression out. speaking of insecurities, i have none honey, you obviously do, you ugly club-slut. you are the type of chicks bouncers hate letting into the club becuase they dont want ugly dogs walking around barking up a storm and wasting oxygen. do us all a favor if you do decide to go out, just wear a big baggy sweat suit or something because i hate when whales like you wear revealing clothing, only to reveal your 50 rolls.

I am now completely convinced you are gay. Why would someone continue to talk about how 'jacked' they are and get all defensive about how big they are. You MUST have a small dick, nothing else explains your eradict behavior (outside of 'roid rage).

You go to clubs to *try* to get laid and more than 3/4 of the time you and rosey palm go home together.

Oh yeah, one other thing, I'll be you couldn't kick my mom's ass you fucking loser douche bag. Having to quickly put so many other people down just show, yet again, that you have a small cock and are compensating for it in other way.

Have a nice life you disease infested, 'roid raging, piece of monkey shit.

PS: 3/4 of the 'numbers' you have are fake, get over yourself assminer

Originally posted by smgarret

I am now completely convinced you are gay. Why would someone continue to talk about how 'jacked' they are and get all defensive about how big they are. You MUST have a small dick, nothing else explains your eradict behavior (outside of 'roid rage).

You go to clubs to *try* to get laid and more than 3/4 of the time you and rosey palm go home together.

Oh yeah, one other thing, I'll be you couldn't kick my mom's ass you fucking loser douche bag. Having to quickly put so many other people down just show, yet again, that you have a small cock and are compensating for it in other way.

Have a nice life you disease infested, 'roid raging, piece of monkey shit.

PS: 3/4 of the 'numbers' you have are fake, get over yourself assminer

Another hater. Figures, when you look this fucking good, ofcourse youll have haters.

SMGARRETT YOUR GF IS A FILTHY WHORE AND PROBABLY A CARPET MUNCHER FOR LETTING OTHER GIRLS HIT ON YOU IN FRONT OF HER HAHAHAH SHE IS FILTHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why I'm even replying to this I don't know, since you can't even understand how to take the caps lock off this will probably be over your head.

First, she's not "letting" other girls hit on me...when I'm in the booth girls just come up to me, she trusts me not to do anything with those other girls (that is what a relationship is about, trust).

Secondly, she's not a lesbian or bi-sexual (wish she was, but that's another thread).

Third, when you are able to figure out the meaning of a 'trusting relationship' then come back to talk to me you worthless fuck. Until then, you are grounded. Go back to your room and don't come out until you have reached maturity (which in your case will probably be never).

Or you could just take the quick way out and do us all a favor. :blown:

Originally posted by njserious

Another hater. Figures, when you look this fucking good, ofcourse youll have haters.

Nice comeback dipshit. Why exactly am I a hater? I get myself laid everyday, you *maybe* get yourself laid every month. Again. please tell me why I'm supposed to be jealous of you.

You're probably jealous of me since I know I can get way more girls than you. Sorry piece of trash....have a nice day of lifting and juicing up.

SM IS PROLLY A FUDGEPACKER AND HIS GF IS JUST A FRONT TO COVER THE FACT HE IS QUEER

Yes and I am sure you know this cause you are the one on your knees giving his pleasure knob an oral massage. Just get over it biatch. Again you try to be the great luztidara but you can only be a second class wannabee. Why don't you go give njserious deepwetkisses and get a sip of one of his special milkshakes. BIATCH!:half:

SM IS PROLLY A FUDGEPACKER AND HIS GF IS JUST A FRONT TO COVER THE FACT HE IS QUEER

You are such an idiot. Please, do us all a favor and castrate yourself. This will save untold generations of people from your procreate idiot. It will be a sad day when you have kids (assuming you will ever find a girl who will fuck you). The rest of civilization will suffer greatly from having to support their welfare sucking asses. Please be considerate of your fellow man before thinking about procreating. You will be doing society in general a great service by sticking to only jerking off. Asshole

Guest shortyrockrox

Wow, after reading this thread I am definitely stupider. It's a shame that I will never be able to gte back the 6 minutes of my life wasted on this moronacy. :banghead: