• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 echostar

echostar

H.N.I.C.

• Validating
  • 11,455 posts

Posted January 29 - 05:48 AM

if i vacuum seal it, send it via regular mail, and make up a fake return adress do you think i could have a successful operation running?

#2 howardstone

howardstone

STONED 24/7

• Members
  • 2,570 posts

Posted January 29 - 10:16 AM

:shaky:
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#3 Crackorn

Crackorn

done

• Members
  • 2,750 posts

Posted January 29 - 11:04 AM

If you were to do that I have two suggestions- after you vacuum seal it, wipe down the bag with something like alcohol or windex because bags always stink even if they are sealed. Two- I'd drop it off in a different mailbox as often as possible.
done

#4 bumpdaddy

bumpdaddy

Bad Influence

• Members
  • 2,934 posts

Posted January 29 - 06:23 PM

not a good idea.... especially for the person on the receiving end. What are you going to do about postage??? put a bunch of stamps on it??? That's a sure way top attract attention....and either get the package seized or the person receiving it set up.. We all know who gets set up after that happens....

#5 babbo

babbo

Club god

• Members
  • 1,515 posts

Posted January 29 - 06:24 PM

Originally posted by echostar
if i vacuum seal it, send it via regular mail, and make up a fake return adress do you think i could have a successful operation running?

hey there's a new/novel-intelligent idea- that'll catch on for sure- youve really hit on something there lmao

#6 jtk4

jtk4

35-15

• Members
  • 4,891 posts

Posted January 30 - 03:30 PM

my roommates and I used to get pounds (1 at a time) shipped from az. to revere mass. We would fed ex them. We actually got like six then one didn't show up. We called to ask and they said it was detained, I then moved out. Nothing ever happened to us though, and i really do not know why.

It was actually a good little money maker. We could get pounds there for 400, and that is buying one not in bulk, and sell them for 900 up here as a pound or 115 an z.

But i would not suggest doing it now, this was in 96, I think they check things a little better now.
http://pagead2.googl...m/pagead/imgad?

Pain or damage don’t end the world, or despair or fuckin’ beatin’s. The world ends when you’re dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man—and give some back.

#7 babbo

babbo

Club god

• Members
  • 1,515 posts

Posted January 30 - 03:33 PM

Originally posted by jtk4
my roommates and I used to get pounds (1 at a time) shipped from az. to revere mass. We would fed ex them. We actually got like six then one didn't show up. We called to ask and they said it was detained, I then moved out. Nothing ever happened to us though, and i really do not know why.

It was actually a good little money maker. We could get pounds there for 400, and that is buying one not in bulk, and sell them for 900 up here as a pound or 115 an z.

But i would not suggest doing it now, this was in 96, I think they check things a little better now.

ya think???? lmfao??- thats wicked pissa

#8 montebrogan

montebrogan

Clubber

• Members
  • 106 posts

Posted January 30 - 08:02 PM

Originally posted by echostar

Please don't try doing that. I know two guys who were arrested for sending weed through the US Mail - one was sending and one was receiving. Weed's odor is so potent it really cannot be masked.

#9 bbbooom

bbbooom

TOO COOL FOR YOU...

• Members
  • 4,441 posts

Posted January 30 - 10:17 PM

man u can get anything thru the mail ... the sell that shit on the internet.. my boy used to get it.. send it is a sneaker box with sneaks inside and cover it all in vaseline...
GHEY IS YOU