Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sending pot through the mail

echostar

not a good idea.... especially for the person on the receiving end. What are you going to do about postage??? put a bunch of stamps on it??? That's a sure way top attract attention....and either get the package seized or the person receiving it set up.. We all know who gets set up after that happens....

Originally posted by echostar

if i vacuum seal it, send it via regular mail, and make up a fake return adress do you think i could have a successful operation running?

hey there's a new/novel-intelligent idea- that'll catch on for sure- youve really hit on something there lmao

my roommates and I used to get pounds (1 at a time) shipped from az. to revere mass. We would fed ex them. We actually got like six then one didn't show up. We called to ask and they said it was detained, I then moved out. Nothing ever happened to us though, and i really do not know why.

It was actually a good little money maker. We could get pounds there for 400, and that is buying one not in bulk, and sell them for 900 up here as a pound or 115 an z.

But i would not suggest doing it now, this was in 96, I think they check things a little better now.

Originally posted by jtk4

my roommates and I used to get pounds (1 at a time) shipped from az. to revere mass. We would fed ex them. We actually got like six then one didn't show up. We called to ask and they said it was detained, I then moved out. Nothing ever happened to us though, and i really do not know why.

It was actually a good little money maker. We could get pounds there for 400, and that is buying one not in bulk, and sell them for 900 up here as a pound or 115 an z.

But i would not suggest doing it now, this was in 96, I think they check things a little better now.

ya think???? lmfao??- thats wicked pissa

Originally posted by echostar

if i vacuum seal it, send it via regular mail, and make up a fake return adress do you think i could have a successful operation running?

Please don't try doing that. I know two guys who were arrested for sending weed through the US Mail - one was sending and one was receiving. Weed's odor is so potent it really cannot be masked.