Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wearing pants, jeans or shorts unbuttoned and partially unzipped

Listen this is really HS...I was just merely replying to your negative comment about wanting a "skanky look", or however you phrased it. There was no need to go there when all I said was that sometimes it is inevitable, not desired, to show your thong....and then you called me ignorant....so of course I am gonna defend myself!

Try covering your ass when you bend down. Or make sure noone is looking. Thongs sticking out looks skanky to me

:deadfish:

Listen this is really HS...I was just merely replying to your negative comment about wanting a "skanky look", or however you phrased it. There was no need to go there when all I said was that sometimes it is inevitable, not desired, to show your thong....and then you called me ignorant....so of course I am gonna defend myself!

you're really funny. when i said 'ignorance' i was referring to your 'god knows what' comment in my sig. it was obvious you didn't even know what or who it was a representation of...you made yourself look pretty foolish there. the rest of your comment was not even worth addressing. my opinion still stands so no need to get so defensive i.e. unless you thought i was talking to you in particular.

I would assume only dirty dirty skanks and attention whores do this

Seriously, your mom wuz one or beat u up side the head too much? oviously your some asshole who can't get none.

i wear shit like that....and less...i am a nature buff, au naturale....and i can tell who appreciates me for exactly that...and who the primitive neaderthols are....and ignore them as such....u can't change primitive underdeveloped brains...imposible.

and any dumb fuck would know....a poshy dress and some pumps with a splash of truth by c.k. under each ear attracts much better quality of a man....(sometimes)....but, them damn panty hose are annoying.

Actually, in my torn shredded jeans I met a very nice investment banker and a real estate investor....both very attractive...and I had to convince them, that I was NOT what they was looking for....cuz they was high rollers....and I was picking shells at the beach....opposite ends of the tracks, no? They still persisted tho.

HOw is that for attention seeking hoe.....hoe says no, and they still don't go.

your wrong in your ASS-umptions...but, u probably make under 5 figures, so that would be understanding.

as for me.....this writing helps the ANXIETY.

What do you all think of girls' who wear their jeans partially unbuttoned or unzipped and kind of folded open to show off their panties or thong? I think it's a flirty way to dress in the appropriate place. There is this club I go to a lot and I always see girls dressed that way. I do it sometimes. Any other girls on here dress like that?

if shes an attractive girl and its on the beach or just chillin' thats hot... but if you roll into work like that id say dirtbag/slut...

I wear low cut pants and tiny thongs. When I have to bend over I cover my ass or make sure noone is looking. Thongs sticking out are not cute. It looks trashy

but aren't thongs gonna stick out if you wear low-cut pants anyway :laugh::confused:

something about what you said is an oxymoron

but aren't thongs gonna stick out if you wear low-cut pants anyway :laugh::confused:

something about what you said is an oxymoron

No they wont stick out if you buy the really small thongs. The will peak out when you bend down but thats when you have to cover your ass. I have worn super low cute jeans without my thong showing.

Oh yeah I made myself look sooo foolish cause I didn't know that was Halle Berry dressed like catwoman... I must be a real moron!! Who the hell cares?

I march to my OWN DRUMBEAT and don't follow every Hollywood star and what they do. MY POINT was that you evidently LIKE or APPROVE of the way she looks dressed like that, or wouldn't have it as your signature. TO ME it's ABSURD that you consider a thong sticking out of someones pants, any worse than the SLUTTY looking outfit HB is wearing- whether or not she's a moviestar makes no difference. It's still WAY more suggestive than some underwear showing!!!

bitch.....STFU already. i like Halle but moreso, i'm a fan of catwoman, that's why i have her in my sig....and YES, i happen to LOVE her outfit which is probably one you can't even dream of wearing. she looks fuckin' hot in a non-skanky way. now, let's not try and stray away from the original subject....i said if you are trying to achieve a 'skanky' look..........and if you took that as a personal insult, then that's YOUR problem. there's the white trash look, skanky look, all kinds of fuckin' looks if it appeals to you then go for it, but it's not for me and just like everyone i have MY own opinion about everything. now move the fuck on already!!

bitch.....STFU already. i like Halle but moreso, i'm a fan of catwoman, that's why i have her in my sig....and YES, i happen to LOVE her outfit which is probably one you can't even dream of wearing. she looks fuckin' hot in a non-skanky way. now, let's not try and stray away from the original subject....i said if you are trying to achieve a 'skanky' look..........and if you took that as a personal insult, then that's YOUR problem. there's the white trash look, skanky look, all kinds of fuckin' looks if it appeals to you then go for it, but it's not for me and just like everyone i have MY own opinion about everything. now move the fuck on already!!

Alright, Alright.... I am a married-with-two-children-SKANK, who loves to show my ASS CRACK to every person I meet. You got me!! I give up!! You win! LOL

What do you all think of girls' who wear their jeans partially unbuttoned or unzipped and kind of folded open to show off their panties or thong? I think it's a flirty way to dress in the appropriate place. There is this club I go to a lot and I always see girls dressed that way. I do it sometimes. Any other girls on here dress like that?

Trashy man, just trashy.

Zip up your pants ladies.