Clubplanet Nightlife Community

crystal dick?

WARNING... THIS THREAD CONTAINS GRAPHIC SUBJECT MATTER RELATING TO MY TINY, BATTERED, FLACID PENIS :)

anyone have any info on this (impotence on meth)? man this is fucking brutal guys... :mad: i've had similar problems on coke, even to the point where i'm too amped to take a piss, let alone get it up....but i deal...

but now this? and the worst thing is the extreme fucking shrinkage!!....the last couple of days my cock has seriously been smaller than my pinky finger.....the entire time.... there had to have been like 50 folds in the skin on my now 1-2" wang.... and under closer inspection it just looked fuckin nasty! :vomit2: ..like fuckin yellow-brownish coloration in some parts.... real fuckin raw and tender and slightly numb to the touch.... and bruised looking and shit......then you start to sweat a little bit and....yeah..... just fucking sick. granted i was high, so i coulda been hallucinating....which happens all the time... but damn.... it didn't look too healthy....

anyone else experience this shit? please say yes! the impotence thing sucks but the extreme perma-shrinkage and visual deterioration are what really bother me... :mad: it doesn't look too healthy right now... so any info, or educated guesses on the shrinkage and physical deterioration would be greatly appreciated....

and again, sorry about the graphic nature of this post :yuck: i just have to find out what's going on...thanks :beer:

maybe this has slipped your mind, but...STOP DOING DRUGS!

i must agree with Crowina

....most of the time I just say; there is time and place for everything; you want to do drugs - go ahead.

However, reading your post tells me you have used up your allowance - sounds like you need to lay that shit off for a while.

maybe ya got the herp, lmao.

don't do drugs cracka.

yellowish-brown discoloration, hmmm...

sounds to me like you sent your meatwhistle into some filthy cornhole and didn't wash.

remedy - try a little soap and water, it works wonders........

• 2 months later...
WARNING... THIS THREAD CONTAINS GRAPHIC SUBJECT MATTER RELATING TO MY TINY, BATTERED, FLACID PENIS :)

anyone have any info on this (impotence on meth)? man this is fucking brutal guys... :mad: i've had similar problems on coke, even to the point where i'm too amped to take a piss, let alone get it up....but i deal...:beer:

This happens to alot of people who use crystal there dicks shrink but it will go back to normal it happens to me and alot of my friends. The raw part?.. that happened to me last night I was jerking off and when i finished my dick was raw and it hurt pretty bad, I personally think that was cus i was so spun out i was jerkin off 1000mph. when i started i had trouble gettin up but not any more, I noticed adderall does the same thing just worse. Good news for your penis...It should go back to normal size ... haha GL man

dude crystal dick is the worst like i dont know how it gets so small ... fucking wierd .. but when u jack off or something it takes like 3-4 hours... last night it took me like almost 4 hours... but i have never gized so much in my life and the feeling was great.... and i have to warn u .. NEVER DO CRYSTAL WHEN U ARE SICK THE CRASH IS HORRIBLE ...!!!!! I AM THROWING UP ALL OVER THE PLACE!!1

man hah last night was fuckin crazy eh man?...ya man hah took me like 5 hours.... i shulda known better before we smoked 50$ worth shit man haha I forgot you where sick, well i didnt forgot i jsut dont rember thinking about it . lol....that happened to my frend dude she smoked like shit load shit when she was sick and she threw up for days must be a bad combo eh?.. haha i had fun dude. :spin2:

that is really sick man.

i think that it is common with certain drugs, including meth and ecstasy to not be able to get it up, to feel shrunken, & also to not be able to cum if you do get it up.

i dont know for sure but it is completely possible that you were just mkaing the wrinkly,discolored stuff up because you were high. when i have taken acid a LONG time ago, i would look real close at my arm and think i was seeing every pore & blemish. of course when i came down it was all normal again.

drugs are really gross when abused. i find people who do them to be less embracing and less alive when they arent on them. i am not saying i am 100% against drugs but i am saying moderation is key.

if you are still freeking and you have come down, i would definitely see a dr. maybe there is seriously something wrong.

;)

u gota train that shit man so u can get it up as if u where not on anything , for some reason i only posst when im spun.

Sounds like you need to take a break from being spun. I don't have a cock and if I did and that happened to it, I would think long and hard about letting that happen again. You only have one bro be nice to it. I only post when I can't believe what I'm reading. :jawdrop: