• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#1 obietrice

obietrice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted August 08 - 09:15 PM

WARNING... THIS THREAD CONTAINS GRAPHIC SUBJECT MATTER RELATING TO MY TINY, BATTERED, FLACID PENIS :)

anyone have any info on this (impotence on meth)? man this is fucking brutal guys... :mad: i've had similar problems on coke, even to the point where i'm too amped to take a piss, let alone get it up....but i deal...

but now this? and the worst thing is the extreme fucking shrinkage!!....the last couple of days my cock has seriously been smaller than my pinky finger.....the entire time.... there had to have been like 50 folds in the skin on my now 1-2" wang.... and under closer inspection it just looked fuckin nasty! :vomit2: ..like fuckin yellow-brownish coloration in some parts.... real fuckin raw and tender and slightly numb to the touch.... and bruised looking and shit......then you start to sweat a little bit and....yeah..... just fucking sick. granted i was high, so i coulda been hallucinating....which happens all the time... but damn.... it didn't look too healthy....

anyone else experience this shit? please say yes! the impotence thing sucks but the extreme perma-shrinkage and visual deterioration are what really bother me... :mad: it doesn't look too healthy right now... so any info, or educated guesses on the shrinkage and physical deterioration would be greatly appreciated....

and again, sorry about the graphic nature of this post :yuck: i just have to find out what's going on...thanks :beer:

#2 stymie

stymie

• Validating
  • 16,861 posts

Posted August 08 - 09:27 PM

Go crytsal! See you at Spirit!

#3 crowina

crowina

• Members
  • 1,820 posts

Posted August 08 - 10:38 PM

maybe this has slipped your mind, but...STOP DOING DRUGS!
Posted Image

#4 PCR

PCR

Club god

• Members
  • 1,146 posts

Posted August 09 - 05:20 PM

maybe this has slipped your mind, but...STOP DOING DRUGS!

i must agree with Crowina

....most of the time I just say; there is time and place for everything; you want to do drugs - go ahead.
However, reading your post tells me you have used up your allowance - sounds like you need to lay that shit off for a while.
If the whole human race lay in one grave, the epitaph on its headstone might well be: It seemed a good idea at the time
Dame Rebecca West

#5 Boodessa

Boodessa

New to the Board

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted August 10 - 06:35 AM

so any info, or educated guesses on the shrinkage and physical deterioration would be greatly appreciated....

Err...have you stopped by an STD clinic to get that checked out? :huh:

#6 bionic

bionic

Old Skool Legend

• Members
  • 979 posts

Posted August 10 - 12:06 PM

maybe ya got the herp, lmao.

don't do drugs cracka.

yellowish-brown discoloration, hmmm...
sounds to me like you sent your meatwhistle into some filthy cornhole and didn't wash.
remedy - try a little soap and water, it works wonders........

#7 bumpbumpburn

bumpbumpburn

New to the Board

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted October 15 - 08:24 AM

WARNING... THIS THREAD CONTAINS GRAPHIC SUBJECT MATTER RELATING TO MY TINY, BATTERED, FLACID PENIS :)

anyone have any info on this (impotence on meth)? man this is fucking brutal guys... :mad: i've had similar problems on coke, even to the point where i'm too amped to take a piss, let alone get it up....but i deal...:beer:

This happens to alot of people who use crystal there dicks shrink but it will go back to normal it happens to me and alot of my friends. The raw part?.. that happened to me last night I was jerking off and when i finished my dick was raw and it hurt pretty bad, I personally think that was cus i was so spun out i was jerkin off 1000mph. when i started i had trouble gettin up but not any more, I noticed adderall does the same thing just worse. Good news for your penis...It should go back to normal size ... haha GL man
Posted Image

SPUN THE FUCK OUT.

#8 therunner

therunner

Sober Since 10.30.03

• Members
  • 6,340 posts

Posted October 15 - 08:39 AM

I am not one to tell anyone to "stop doing drugs" but you may want to look into it.

Shrunken penis is common with amphetimes, I don't why, just is. Raw and discolored probably just dirty and sore from playing with it all night.
Posted Image

#9 bumpbumpburn

bumpbumpburn

New to the Board

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted October 15 - 09:00 AM

yes haha i have come to the conclusion that i was beating off to long and to hard.
Posted Image

SPUN THE FUCK OUT.

#10 tired

tired

Club god

• Validating
  • 1,391 posts

Posted October 17 - 05:44 AM

not that i know or anything... but if you are in a situation that you need to get that lil' fella' hard.......... G........

#11 bumpburnbump

bumpburnbump

New to the Board

• Validating
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted October 17 - 04:13 PM

dude crystal dick is the worst like i dont know how it gets so small ... fucking wierd .. but when u jack off or something it takes like 3-4 hours... last night it took me like almost 4 hours... but i have never gized so much in my life and the feeling was great.... and i have to warn u .. NEVER DO CRYSTAL WHEN U ARE SICK THE CRASH IS HORRIBLE ...!!!!! I AM THROWING UP ALL OVER THE PLACE!!1
Posted Image

MuthA FucKen SpuN

#12 bumpbumpburn

bumpbumpburn

New to the Board

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted October 17 - 06:17 PM

man hah last night was fuckin crazy eh man?...ya man hah took me like 5 hours.... i shulda known better before we smoked 50$ worth shit man haha I forgot you where sick, well i didnt forgot i jsut dont rember thinking about it . lol....that happened to my frend dude she smoked like shit load shit when she was sick and she threw up for days must be a bad combo eh?.. haha i had fun dude. :spin2:
Posted Image

SPUN THE FUCK OUT.

#13 klaus77

klaus77

New Skool

• Validating
  • 63 posts

Posted October 17 - 11:22 PM

Can we all say "crackheads"? :bits:

#14 bumpbumpburn

bumpbumpburn

New to the Board

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted October 22 - 06:52 PM

and lovin it

:spin2:
Posted Image

SPUN THE FUCK OUT.

#15 tranzwhore

tranzwhore

Luv-N-Lex-4-Life

• Validating
  • 10,402 posts

Posted October 25 - 07:18 PM

BEST THREAD EVER!

hope ur pee pee gets back to normal soon!!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

#16 pattbateman

pattbateman

Club god

• Members
  • 1,499 posts

Posted October 25 - 08:37 PM

sounds like a fun time!
Republicans believe every day is July 4th.
Democrats believe every day is April 15th.
-- Ronald Reagan

#17 pattbateman

pattbateman

Club god

• Members
  • 1,499 posts

Posted October 25 - 08:38 PM

pass me some of that shit!
Republicans believe every day is July 4th.
Democrats believe every day is April 15th.
-- Ronald Reagan

#18 Bling

Bling

The Review Guy

• Members
  • 13,109 posts

Posted October 31 - 04:13 PM

BEST THREAD EVER!

hope ur pee pee gets back to normal soon!!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

OMG :peeright:
Back on CP and ready to Spam.......

#19 somebitch

somebitch

Email Not Confirmed

• Validating
  • 8,709 posts

Posted October 31 - 05:05 PM

that is really sick man.

i think that it is common with certain drugs, including meth and ecstasy to not be able to get it up, to feel shrunken, & also to not be able to cum if you do get it up.

i dont know for sure but it is completely possible that you were just mkaing the wrinkly,discolored stuff up because you were high. when i have taken acid a LONG time ago, i would look real close at my arm and think i was seeing every pore & blemish. of course when i came down it was all normal again.

drugs are really gross when abused. i find people who do them to be less embracing and less alive when they arent on them. i am not saying i am 100% against drugs but i am saying moderation is key.

if you are still freeking and you have come down, i would definitely see a dr. maybe there is seriously something wrong.
;)

#20 Teknojunkee

Teknojunkee

Dirty Filthy Nasty TEK!@

• Members
  • 2,065 posts

Posted October 31 - 07:18 PM

Mine worked fine this morning.