Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Yellow Xanax Bars

Teknojunkee

they're 2 mg ... just like the white ones.... with one major difference.... time release coating (thats what the yellow stuff is) ... That imprint code is for the generic version of Xanax XR (made by Purepac and Zenith Goldline)

Judging from your posts, you are a very educated drug user...Good to have someone like you around...:aright:

Yea so after 3 of these and 18 hours of sleep I was still groggy. Was def. fun though.

Now I have 3 kinds, These yellow ones, White bars, and little blue ones.

uhm....... 3 bars is waaaaay to much ..... you could have chewed one and actually got more of an effect... thats 6mg.... an average person gets sleepy on 1mg

i feel like the yellow ones are stronger...

prob as bumpdaddy said with the time release

If you normally swallows a whole bar of the white stix... and you chew a yellow one you will feel a difference... The elimination of the time release coating on the yellows leaves you with a formulation that absorbs into your system much faster... If you chew the white bars you'll get the exact same effect. There is one generic time release pill thats not sold in the states (even tho it's manufactured here) that's 3 mg. But they're not bars... they look like little yellow pentagons.. I'd never do three bars.....

uhm....... 3 bars is waaaaay to much ..... you could have chewed one and actually got more of an effect... thats 6mg.... an average person gets sleepy on 1mg

THe little blue ones are 1mg. They look like footballs. I dont think the yellow ones are time released. THe time released are called XANAX XR. Go to CVS.com and type in XANAX and they will describe it all.

THe little blue ones are 1mg. They look like footballs. I dont think the yellow ones are time released. THe time released are called XANAX XR. Go to CVS.com and type in XANAX and they will describe it all.

i dont need to go to cvs.com .......... blues are 1mg (footballs)....

yellow pills with the imprint R039 can only be 2mg time released purepec alprazolam (generic version of Xanax XR) XR=Extended Release.... the only other pill with R039 on it is RU486 (the morning after abortion pill) and it's not yellow... get yourself a physicians desk reference

Speaking of misinformed... CVS lists 3mg Xanax XR on their site and they're not even available yet... not till late october

If you normally swallows a whole bar of the white stix... and you chew a yellow one you will feel a difference... The elimination of the time release coating on the yellows leaves you with a formulation that absorbs into your system much faster... If you chew the white bars you'll get the exact same effect. There is one generic time release pill thats not sold in the states (even tho it's manufactured here) that's 3 mg. But they're not bars... they look like little yellow pentagons.. I'd never do three bars.....

ive taken the 3mgs........got my hands on a few this summer...

• 3 weeks later...