Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Polly Esther's in DC and Rockville, MD ????

rebyork

First how far is the Rockville, MD location from downtown DC? I will be staying at the Capitol Hilton. I would like to visit a club on Monday thru Wednesday nights because of meetings on other nights. I love 70's and 80's music so this place sounded great. I am also interested in going out New Year's Eve night.

Thanks

Darryl(Reb)York

isnt there a polyesters in downtown DC?

anyway, you can take the metro out there. call the Double Tree hotel in Rockville on Rockville Pike. Polyesters is attached to the Double Tree hotel, ask them what is the nearest metro line to the hotel, it's within walking distance to the metro station.

not that i actually have ever gone to polyesters in Rockville, i just drive by there a few times a week. :D

Clubbing in Rockville. What is wrong with that statement. Since your downtown, why would you want to go to Rockville? Polyesther's in on 7th and F, near the Hard Rock cafe. I imagine it is empty until Thursday. There are better places to go in DC during the week then polyesthers. Tues @ 1223, Wed @ Five.

Guidos UNITE >>>>>>>>>>> :gang: