Clubplanet Nightlife Community

question for the girls: have you tasted your own pussy?

weyes

girls: have you tasted your own pussy?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. girls: have you tasted your own pussy?

• yes
    • no

before i ever let anyone go down on me i was self-conscious about what i might taste like. i think that, growing up, girls are taught that they taste like fish or are "unclean." so i tasted myself and was pleased to find that i am delicious :D .

so, here's a simple yes or no question for the girls: have you tasted your own pussy?

before i ever let anyone go down on me i was self-conscious about what i might taste like. i think that, growing up, girls are taught that they taste like fish or are "unclean." so i tasted myself and was pleased to find that i am delicious :D .

so, here's a simple yes or no question for the girls: have you tasted your own pussy?

you know what would make this poll even better?....if you gave us a detailed description of how this whole thing went down the first time you decided to taste yourself.

were you pleasuring yourself one day and just decided you wanted to see what you tasted like? if so, did you just use your fingers or a dildo? were you with some guy maybe who was fingering you and you decided to start sucking on his fingers? etc.....

yes of course! if you expect somebody else to like it, you had better like it too. :love:

that's why i don't get it when guys say they "would never" taste their own juices...then how the hell do you expect us to?

please thats such a lie

im sure guys have tasted it at one time or another!

please thats such a lie

im sure guys have tasted it at one time or another!

Alex: If you're so hot on the idea, why don't you have sex with him?

Stuart: Taste of semen makes me gag.

Alex: How would you know? Whose semen were you eating?

Stuart: My own.

Threesome - good movie

What girl hasn't tasted herself? However, taste can vary depending on what you eat and how you clean, how much you sweat, etc. You may find you tatse good one day and the next not so much. It all depends so just because you taste good at the moment you taste yourself does not mean you always will.

I love fingering a girl (middle and index) then bringing my fingers up and sticking them in the middle of a deep passionate kiss with her ! ..

...but for some reason i havent tasted myself, nor am i curious too . :)

I love fingering a girl (middle and index) then bringing my fingers up and sticking them in the middle of a deep passionate kiss with her ! ..

...but for some reason i havent tasted myself, nor am i curious too . :)

Maybe thats your problem;)!!!!!!!!!