Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Percocet vs Vicodin

• 3 weeks later...

Percocet is considered stronger than Vicodin, but both will do the trick and I personally have always enjoyed the feeling from Vicodin a little more.

Both medications are available in 5mg, 7.5mg, and 10mg pills. Each pill is mixed with about 500mg of Tylenol, which isn't your liver's bestfriend, so if you can get the 10mg pills, go for it.

Depending on your weight, I would start out with about 20mg. If 45 minutes to an hour passes and you're not really feeling it, go for another 10mg or 20mg.

If another 30 minutes passes with still no results, sorry, this just isn't the drug for you. It is possible to feel nothing on your first try, so you may want to try again in a couple days.

As far as price is concerned, you should be paying a MAXIMUM of $5 for a 10mg pill or $2.50 for a 5mg pill. Generally 50 cents a milligram is considered acceptable. Some people do charge between $8 and $10 for 10mg pills, but thats really overkill. It'd be easier to just go to your doctor and complain of backpain.

That's crazy...someone tried to charge me $10 each for percocets....I didn't end up getting them because I used to get vikes for $2.50 a pill. Painkillers are really weird for me, too...I have to take at least four or five to feel anything and I have to mix them with alcohol and pot. So I guess that maybe theyre not the drug for me lol

For a long time I prefered the Vicodin feeling over the Percocet feeling. Eventually however, my tolerance got pretty high, and I would have to take 40mg or so to get the feeling. It was at this point I realized it was time to switch to Oxycontin, which is the same as Percocet just in a much higher doseage and without any tylenol. So since then I've given up on Vicodin and stuck with the Percocet (as Oxycontin).

Simplest Breakdown.

(tylenol3)Codiene = makes u into a zombie...sleeping..cloudy headed and peaceful

Vikes = great to sit on a sofa and melt into it while watching a movie and drinking beer. Happy euphoric feeling. You actually dream while being awake. You go into these little mind dreams ...where you wake up for a second..but choose not to care and go back to day dreaming (without u really doing it intentionally)..your mind just floats everywhere..kinda kool.

percs = great body feeling if u take like 3....drink like half a beer....gets you really happy..and loose feelng. If you take enough (dont overdo it, but maybe one or 2 extra), its like being on E (not literally), but your soo freakin happy and cheesy...just smiling and being a dork while feeling great.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...