Clubplanet Nightlife Community

it's all in the attitude?

firegirl

been browsing these posts, and it seems there are some pretty strong opinons about fashion.

with the except of dowdy or poorly put together retro (meaning, you're not trying to be retro hip, you just don't know that the 80s are over), I can't think of much I have a problem with. someone's style may not be my personal preference, but I can't think of any definite "no's."

personally, I think it's all how you carry it, it's all in your attitude...work it, baby, work it. I mean, I'm surprised at all the stuff I get away with wearing--things I really don't have the model bod for, but still get compliments on. and things that aren't necessarily in current fashion (sorry, I love my glitter cowboy hat), but peole don't seem to notice.

so I'm wondering what you all think of this, is it really all attitude...if you think you can wear it, people will believe it?

FG

------------------

no, I'M a fire-starter...see, it says so here

Originally posted by firegirl:

been browsing these posts, and it seems there are some pretty strong opinons about fashion.

with the except of dowdy or poorly put together retro (meaning, you're not trying to be retro hip, you just don't know that the 80s are over), I can't think of much I have a problem with. someone's style may not be my personal preference, but I can't think of any definite "no's."

personally, I think it's all how you carry it, it's all in your attitude...work it, baby, work it. I mean, I'm surprised at all the stuff I get away with wearing--things I really don't have the model bod for, but still get compliments on. and things that aren't necessarily in current fashion (sorry, I love my glitter cowboy hat), but peole don't seem to notice.

so I'm wondering what you all think of this, is it really all attitude...if you think you can wear it, people will believe it?

FG

FG I couldn't agree with you more babe.. Attitude is totally the key..

------------------

------------------------@

vampienyc10

vampie@aol.com

"One is not born a woman, one becomes one."

- Simone de Beauvoir

so funny...all I can think of now is that VIP tv show with all the babes & wardrobe changes...if you think you're Pamela Anderson wearing her pink stilleto heels and a maribou bikini, you are Pamela..

*L

FG

Originally posted by foxy001:

If you think your VIP then you are VIP.

------------------

fire in da belly