Clubplanet Nightlife Community

pleather

ajja0

I don't agree...

1) pleather doesn't require you to kill an animal

2) it's cheap so you don't have to worry about ruining it

3) you can wear it clubbing because it's easy to clean once you've sweat in it

4) in a dark club no one can tell if you're wearing Sears or Gucci

I wear cheap sh*t (like pleather) to clubs all the time, and I always get compliments on what I'm wearing. hell, I got the most compliments the time I went out wearing a shirt from Mystique Boutique, pants from Mandee, and shoes from Fabco. it's all in how you wear it, not what you wear....except for stirrup pants, no one should wear stirrup pants

FireGirl

------------------

no, I'M a fire-starter...see, it says so here

thats right ladies pleather is hot and coming back. why spend mad dough on the "real stuff" when it might be ruined by f**t up people who are burnin you with their cigs. or spillin drinks on you while they are tryin to get to the dance floor. no point besides pleather (=SHINES=) cwm17.gif

I have to agree with FG, Pleather is making a comeback.... I have both leather and pleather clothing attire.. If I know I am going out and getting fucked up I will wear the pleather.. I won't care if it gets ruined..somewhere classy = leather..

Also many big name stores are making a bringing back the pleather..

------------------

------------------------@

vampienyc10

vampie@aol.com

"One is not born a woman, one becomes one."

- Simone de Beauvoir

it is all about the pleather...no worries just partying...cheap enough so you can change your look, too...as for animal prints...kinda old already...but i guess it depends on what it is...no hats please... cwm26.gif

------------------

It's all about the HARMONY...

Listen.....anything that's tight and has the look of leather is soooo hot. From your description you can't go wrong. Any and all guys will like it with one exception:

It has to fit right, definitely no jiggles hanging out. Big no no. Otherwise have fun turning the guys on. cwm1.gif