Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Guys in Leather Pants??

carsonfever

What do you guys think about a guy who wears leather pants? Where i go to school...in the conservative southeast..this is probably a big no no, they will probably think i am gay....actually some of them already do but i am not....but i say F#$% the HATERS!!!

This is for guys and girls....what do you think????? Are you with me or what????

Mike.

------------------

"Clothes Minded?"--Kenneth Cole

If they're that tight leather pants shit.. shouldn't be wearing em...

I think leather pants are for women... cause we got that whole girth we gotta look out for.. can't be suffocating Jr.

cwm18.gifcwm17.gif

------------------

gohanssj2.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

--- When the Artful speaks

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

asthanos.gif

"Takin' out the suckas, and they don't know how I did it!!!"

munch.GIF

They aren't tight....they are the ones that the Gap is selling right now...and i have some extra cash sitting around...so i thought....WTF only $180...haha....they are the same cut as a pair of jeans i have that are phat as hell....so they would look fine...its just the leather part....people here have no style...(go to school in SC)

Mike.

------------------

My girl just bought me a pair..and I wore them for the first time on Sunday. They rock..and let me tell you, many, MANY fine girls were into them...I think my girl is pissed she bought them now smile.gif They are kinda trendy for guys..just like Capri pants were last summer..so they are cool..especially if you feel good about wearing them. Try em with a pair of black boots and a roll neck sweater..girls LOVE it.

There are cool but two things to point out...

1.- They can't be tight...that is a no-no..I don't want to see pokey just yet..

2.- Don't wear a cheesy belt with it...I hate that..some guys will wear a f**ked up belt with it and looks gross..Do wear a nice turtleneck (when it gets a bit cooler out) sweater with it...

cwm4.gif

------------------

vampienyc10

guido, let me tell you something about guy's in leater pants...IT'S SWEET! My boyfriend has a pair of deep green vynl pants and I think it's great! Any guy that can pull off wearing pants like that (and I mean no frumpy ass or handles hanging over the sides, j/k) is sweet!

Take care. cwm7.gif

------------------

We are here only if you believe, but believe only if you are certain.

hot hot hot hot. rock the leather baby. tight is good, loose is good. agree with the no belt thing, any shirt that doesnt cover your ass, boots with out a doubt, hot hot hot hot...take a picture of you in em and post it for us!!!! hee hee hee.

hush

Ya...I am gonna get em...i have to wait for my size to come in!!!! no 33x32's in sight.

They did have some 40x32...like who the fuck with a 40 inch waist is gonna wear those!!!!

why make that size!!!

NEways....

Hush~

I will post a pic for ya!! But looks like ur gonna have to wait till i get my size in...and my ass will look sweet in those pants....hehe

Mike.

------------------

i have a pair of baggy leather pants that i wear every once in a while with boots and most of the time no shirt, once your in the club dancing. the only down fall to them is that when your dancin your ass off the pants wont let your legs breathe. i get pretty hot in them and that why i usaully have no shirt on. but they do get looks if your the type of person that can pull them off.

Baggy leather pants is retarded looking. mcmurrs is right. If they aren't tight then you're hiding something. Wearing a turtle neck with leather pants sounds pretty ugly. Turtle necks in general are ugly. The idiots that say you're gay because you're wearing leather pants are either too poor to buy a real pair or don't have the balls or the body to wear them. I'd like to see one of you tell Steve Jones from the Sex Pistols that he's gay because he's wearing leather pants. He'd probably smack a Les Paul over your pansy head.

------------------

factoryfreak.gif

"It's the 21st century, there's other ways of getting fucked up." - The Wedge

men + leather pants = yes, please!

but it's all in how you wear them. you need to have the right attitude to pull it off. some guys will wear them with a t-shirt, some guys will go gucci-like, some guys go punk...it all works if you carry it like you're wear them everyday and it ain't no big thing. you need to believe they're working for you in order pull it off.

FireGirl

------------------

no, I'M a fire-starter...see, it says so here

Originally posted by latexist:

So where do you guys buy a nice pair of leather pants?

Go to the Gap or Banana Republic ,,their leather is soft so it is a lot easier tomove in them.

------------------

------------------------@

vampienyc10

vampie@aol.com

"One is not born a woman, one becomes one."

- Simone de Beauvoir

Do not waste your money buying leather pants at the Gap or Banana Republic. You will definately be wasting your money. I saw leather pants at Le Chateau for $200 and they were such poor quality. Get them from a specialty store. I bought mine at a place called Dressing for Pleasure. The name should give you an idea of what kind of place it is. I paid $300 for mine and they were worth every penny. Stay away from the malls. The softer leather is crap. Good leather pants need to be broken in just like a pair of shoes. After 4 or 5 times wearing them they'll be comfortable as hell. Like a second skin.

------------------

bomb.giffactoryfreak.gif