Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Plaid pants for Men

ROME0

Anyone know any designers that are actually selling these pants? I know Tommy has a line of red plaids...... but they aren't coming out till next year! Any help please?

~R~

------------------

"If you have it really banging and then, suddenly, these amazing chord changes are coming up, it’s sort of like this deep chord breath, sort of like [exhales] ahhh! It’s just like a great feeling, you know? There’s no formula for it, though. You just have to feel it, and then like it." -PVD

My first reaction is...no way...plaid pants?!?! ugh...

But then again some people can get away with that, but the fact that Tommy is selling them...Are you kidding me....people are still rockin Tommy...LOL...

Mike.

------------------

The more haters I have, the more I must be doing right.

For you people that say plaid pants are EEEWWWWWW, maybe next year when your buying a pair or see people wearing them you'll realize. Actually Tommy and DKNY have them... among others! So keep wearing your pegged jeans boyz! Don't KNOCK what you don't KNOW!

~R~

------------------

"If you have it really banging and then, suddenly, these amazing chord changes are coming up, it’s sort of like this deep chord breath, sort of like [exhales] ahhh! It’s just like a great feeling, you know? There’s no formula for it, though. You just have to feel it, and then like it." -PVD

[This message has been edited by ROME0 (edited 10-30-2000).]

Let me think, Versace and Gianfranco Fererre have them........now only if i could afford those suckers......Perfect pants for showing individuality..........If girls can wear them guys can also.

Peace OUt

keanu

fashionably inclined

------------------

Brunette-02.gifBrunette-03.gif

Party like there's no tomorrow!

• 2 weeks later...

Originally posted by carrieelisabeth:

versace has plaid pants for guys (well in tysons corner they did). way to be up on fashion...all the mainstreamers will be wearing them next year...and will be eating their words "plaid pants are for herbs". and i think the tommy ones will be out in about three months. i'll keep my eyes out tho.

<A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.carrieelisabeth.com" TARGET=_blank>www.carrieelisabeth.com</A>

THANX ;-)

~R~

------------------

• 3 weeks later...

custom made is the way to go on that i think-alot of people will then let you pick out your plaid color scheme and then you can have them for the cutting of your choice granted it can be mmore pricey but the look you are wanting to acheive will probably look more like you expected it to in your head

• 2 weeks later...

Plaid pants and 'preppy' couture is back on the upswing. next year, y'alls talking about what is "not chic" will be clamoring for them with a whale print belt. and tweed.

props to those willing to be on the CUTTING edge of style.

------------------

What appears to be a sloppy or meaningless use of words may well be a completely correct use of words to express sloppy or meaningless ideas.