Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
luz

Accessories Anyone?

11 posts in this topic

I always accessorize! Anything sparkly with rhinestones or something is good because it catches the light and looks pretty. :-) My favorite piece of jewelry is a really fine chain-mail choker with little rhinestone studs sticking out of it in random places.

------------------

"Nothing makes one more vain than being told one is a sinner."

accessorizing is important the best kind of accessories you can get is the ones you make yourself i find you can find so many cool beads and other things to make neckl

------------------

Lelu

rhinestones and tennis bracelets, the very sparkly kind. My thing is wigs, not to mention it's all about the contact lenses. cwm35.gif

um, what else?

ooh, the make-up--gotsta be creative! cwm9.gif

------------------

bearclr.gif We are here only if you believe, but believe only if you are certain.

you're right about the contacts! got them in every color! and make up definitly have to know how to play up your eyes! w/ all those cool tubes of eyeshadow! and glitter and sticky gems all over your body!

oh and i just love wearing my belly chain! cwm11.gif

I think that accessories are the main focus in fashion right now. I have never worn gold before this year. I love my big gold hoop earrings and my braclets and gold mesh purse. Accessories complete the look of right now.

i agree with anything gold... i used never wear it either but now i can't get enough. also, i'm really into hair pieces and extensions that wrap around your ponytail... they can take you from bad hair day to good hair day in seconds!! cwm12.gifcwm1.gif

Gold: Got em. DKNY Gold Jeans and gold mesh necklace.

Hair piece: Need em. I want that BIG pony or long iron-straight hair look. wink.gif

Rhinestones: NE1 need to borrow anything??? cwm9.gif

Purses: I think I have a compulsive purse collecting disorder.

biggrin.gifwink.gifbiggrin.gifwink.gif

------------------

bathing.gif laluhlaluhlalala...