Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
belladiva

expensive clothes in the city...

12 posts in this topic

yes or no? It seems like whenever i go out in expensive clothes i end up burning them or something. Sometimes i think its just easier to wear "play" clothes that look decent to a club

------------------

Better to be hated for what you are, than loved for what you're not...

cwm25.gif

------------------

" Music is a universal language. Where speech fails, then music begins. It is the natural medium for the expression of our emotions - the art that expresses in tones our feelings which are too strong & too deep to be expressed in words"

Charles W. Landon

"Give a girl the right pair of shoes and she can conquer the world"- Marilyn Monroe

oh ok thanks for your input

------------------

cwm14.gif

[This message has been edited by belladiva (edited 04-11-2001).]

anytime cwm11.gif

------------------

" Music is a universal language. Where speech fails, then music begins. It is the natural medium for the expression of our emotions - the art that expresses in tones our feelings which are too strong & too deep to be expressed in words"

Charles W. Landon

"Give a girl the right pair of shoes and she can conquer the world"- Marilyn Monroe

::yawn:: shoo little bird

------------------

[This message has been edited by belladiva (edited 04-14-2001).]

i usually don't wear my expensive clothes out to the club, this past friday i wore my really cute fendi sandals, and my feet got stepped on at least 20 times, and the shoes look like crap, so never again!!! cwm33.gifcwm33.gif

yea~ isn't that a pain??? The same thing happened to me last year with my favorite pants from Bebe... it makes me wonder- why do we even buy those expensive things??? to hang in the closet??? ciao

------------------

Originally posted by belladiva:

::yawn:: shoo little bird

chirp chirp cwm6.gif

------------------

Charles W. Landon

depends where you go. if you go to twilo or SF then wearing good clothes doesnt make sense since they tend to be really packed and youre just asking for trouble. but shi-shi places like spa or lotus are a different story.

toasted~ thats a good point! It happened at the factory... where do u guys go out?

------------------

i usually go to either world or factory

i will wear semi-nice stuff to world~it doesn't usually get ruined, but to factory, i go shopping at like wet seal and joyce lesli because my stuff always gets messed up,and smelly~i guess thats what dancing for like 12 straight hours will do to you!!