Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where to shop for sexy club wear?

orchid21

I have never posted on this board and i am sure that this topic was discust here numerous times, but could you please help me out here. I need to buy nice comfortable, sexy stuff to wear to clubs... besides bang bang where do i go in the city? thank you in advance.

------------------

GrowingSunFlower.gif

I would check out www.fashionmall.com to get an idea of what different stores have before you go out searching. They have a good selection of fashionable stores online all at one place.

What city are you in? NYC? I'm in Philly, and the only place I can really suggest looking for stuff would be on South Street.

French Connection also has some nice clothes sometimes for clubbing.

• 2 weeks later...

i personally think joyce leslie has nice clothes u should check that out, if u want to. your welcome - in advance. cwm34.gif

------------------

"twenty-four hours a day and 168 hours a week are yours to use - in whatever way you choose. How will you choose to use your time?" athenalust@hotmail.com

• 2 weeks later...

Originally posted by ultraviolet80:

Definatley Limpasse. on e 8th. They make all their own clothes. They dont charge extra for custom made stuff either. Definatley look into it. Also Patricia Fields has cool stuff and great accessories.

What train goes there? 8th Street stop? I'm a Brooklyn girl that never ventures into the city so I don't know..

cc.gif

------------------

ani_twee.gif

"I OWN DJ Mike D'R. NOW"

DarthTweetz.jpg

Hey! Do you mind me asking what *kind* of clubbing you do? Because depending on the venue and the types of parties you go to, the dress code is different. If you're looking for clubbing where you need to get kinda dressed up, then there are so many! Go down Broadway for any kind gear. Also for 'rave' gear...Yellow Rat Bastard, Rubber Sole, 8th Street Lab, or go ONLINE!! Lemme knwo if you want suggestions. cwm20.gifcwm19.gif

Originally posted by rachel1997:

What train goes there? 8th Street stop? I'm a Brooklyn girl that never ventures into the city so I don't know..

cc.gif

From brooklyn take the R train (going uptown & queens) & get off at 8th Street stop (corner of broadway)....

Hope this helped you smile.gif

-=*TrancEdkittEn*=-

=^..^=

------------------

white_kitty.gif

::::::Trancin' Is a Way Of Life::::::

You don't necessarily need "COOL CLOTHES" to look good. If you feel good about yourself, it doesn't really matter how flashy the clothes are, people will take notice of that right away.

------------------

Live life to the fullest, because you never know when it will be your last!!!

down on broadway by canal jeans there are like a million places for club clothes, but i dont know if im the only one getting sick of what the stores have to offer....its the same shit every week...time for a change in club clothes...so ive started to get creative myself....

• 2 weeks later...

Originally posted by rachel1997:

Hey Lina!

I heard Bang Bang has some good stuff. I've never been to the store, but I'm dying to go! I know it's somewhere in the city. Wanna come with me?

Rach~

Def Bang Bang in the staten island mall! Just bought a pair of pants with circles cut out from waist to thigh!

Also foxy lady in the SI mall!

Something else and Flavour on 86th Street!

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long.

Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Aolimer: Glowgirl42000

Email: Sugar4@earthlink.net

Originally posted by glittergurl:

fairytalesclubwear.com is also a great place. They ship all their stuff for free!

Good luck,

GlitterGurl

No NYC tax AND free shipping?!?!

Can't go wrong with that!

------------------

You're only young once

• 2 weeks later...

Originally posted by trikki:

You don't necessarily need "COOL CLOTHES" to look good. If you feel good about yourself, it doesn't really matter how flashy the clothes are, people will take notice of that right away.

that is soooo true....when u feel good about urself people notice..when u feel prettier and sexier, you ARE prettier and sexier!! rock on ladies!

Chris Brown of Spotlight Entertainment here, Spotlight Entertainment is

an entertainment company who has put together such events as NV Thursdays and

HBO's Comedy Relief parties, as well as many other memorable events. We have

hosted and thrown parties in such NY City landmarks as Exit, Hush, Spa, and

NV. In any event we have some special events planned for you in the upcoming

weeks.

Friday we present the premiere of our brand new party "MOVE"

Fridays @ the carnivorous restaurant/club OHM (16 west 22nd Street between

5th and 6th ave in Midtown Manhattan) April 13th 2001. OHM is an

incredible multilevel club with 3 levels, marble bars, and an two incredible

sound systems and light systems..... Upstairs musicwise we bring you

legendary DJ Eddie Baez bringing you progressive house, and downstairs we

bring you HBO's Max Glazer spinning hip hop, r & b, and reggae. For this special event we will have a full free open bar from 10 to 11pm. Age wise it will be 19 and over for ladies, and 21 and over for gentlemen. Spotlight Entertainment is also at Club Cheetah this and every saturday.

Don't forget our parties are by <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guestlist</A> only, for <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guestlist</A> information or

party bookings please call Chris @ 917-294-2750, or email me

chrbrown07@aol.com

• 2 weeks later...