Clubplanet Nightlife Community

White Sandals

huh!?!!?

------------------

What Makes a Man Run?

People can't understand why a man runs. They don't see any sport in it. Argue it lacks the sight and thrill of body contact. Yet, the conflict is there, more raw and challenging than than any man versus man competition.

For in running it is man against himself, the cruelest of opponents. The other runners are not the real enemies. His adversary lies within him, in his ability, with brain and heart to master himself and his emotions.

Glenn Cunningham

AIM: Spragga25

Hey,

What's wrong with "The Rules"???

I'm kidding - really, I am cwm6.gif

------------------

What Makes a Man Run?

People can't understand why a man runs. They don't see any sport in it. Argue it lacks the sight and thrill of body contact. Yet, the conflict is there, more raw and challenging than than any man versus man competition.

For in running it is man against himself, the cruelest of opponents. The other runners are not the real enemies. His adversary lies within him, in his ability, with brain and heart to master himself and his emotions.

Glenn Cunningham

AIM: Spragga25

Originally posted by clubkitty:

cwm38.gif are you kidding???? that rule no longer applies~i wore my white capri pants and sandals out last weekend, got tons of compliments!!! cwm38.gif

Seriously! Sometimes I wonder if some people are living in the same decade as me. It's the new millennium, people!!! Who gives a shit?!

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Originally posted by squeezemay:

Whats up with people wearing white sandals before memorial day? The rule is no white sandals before memorial day and after labor day!

anyone who knows anything about fashion knows that that is a major rule

"cherish yesterday,dream tomorrow, live today"