Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Are Men's Capri Pants Back In this Year for the Shore?

i actually saw capris in fatigue (camouflage) pattern that was kinda cool...i don't think its the trend right now...but i'm sure when summer comes in they will be selling capris again

------------------

carthula.gif

SUMMER IS HERE!!!

I can't beleive they're guyz on this board talking about capri pants. Kids today??? What next???

------------------

clubsig.gif

"If you do what you have always done, you'll get what you've always gotten." --Anon

with this crappy weather were having i say go wear those capris...i know i'll be wearing them and keeping the bottom of my pants dry cwm4.gif

amen to anthony...who gives a shit about what other people think...cause everyone has always have something to say...good or bad cwm11.gif

------------------

carthula.gif

SUMMER IS HERE!!!

Originally posted by trevor69:

with this crappy weather were having i say go wear those capris...i know i'll be wearing them and keeping the bottom of my pants dry cwm4.gif

amen to anthony...who gives a shit about what other people think...cause everyone has always have something to say...good or bad cwm11.gif

Since this is the fashion board, just wanted to see if Capris were still fashionable. I really don't give a damn what people think of me. I'd probably be wearing them anyway. They're really comfortable.

Originally posted by anthonyp:

My theory is be yourself and be original. Wear what makes you happy, not what makes everyone else happy..

yo anthonyp--love your quote--i feel the same way---its good to ask for advice, but do what YOU really want to do and wear what you really want to wear--it will make you the most comfortable--confidence wise--as for boys in capri's---LOVe IT

"Cherish yesterday, dream tomorrow, live today"

Originally posted by indapinknora:

yo anthonyp--love your quote--i feel the same way---its good to ask for advice, but do what YOU really want to do and wear what you really want to wear--it will make you the most comfortable--confidence wise--as for boys in capri's---LOVe IT

"Cherish yesterday, dream tomorrow, live today"

Thanks sweets, thats just how I feel, if your comfortable wear it, regardless of what others think....

cwm7.gifcwm7.gif

------------------

wave.gif