Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Men in sandals in clubs

What does everyone feel about men wearing sandals to clubs? I have a cool pair of dress slides that I want to wear. What's the door policy at clubs like World, SF, and Exit?

What the door policy at CPI and Tempts?

I've been wearing my sandals to clubs since 99, especially Tempts, I love them because they go with anything.Make sure they're not slipons,cause they'll slip right off when your dancing.....

------------------

wave.gif

Originally posted by blackhaus1:

Men should never wear sandals, no exceptions. They have hairy toes! cwm6.gif

Where the hell are you living, most guys don't have hairy toes and if they do, most of them shave them with that sharp thing called a "razor"

------------------

wave.gif

SANDALSSSSS? Only rock them if ya got ya nails done, dont have a cheezy sock tan line, and if they dont say nike on the side.

I rock sandals all summer even to clubs. GO FOR IT. (if they let ya in w/ them). also dont try to throw down on the dance floor or....well just remember when you ran in them. cwm7.gif

------------------

Wow are those real? Can i touch them?

Men's sandals have come a long way recently. I like em as long as you have nice feet. It's all about the outfit..."you've gotta co-ordinate. Coordinate" (the dad from "Boomerang") I say go for it. Just remember, your toesies may be a little dirty when the night is through.

------------------

You're only young once

sa1300.jpg

Originally posted by xtotaleclipsex:

Men in sandals...yes...I love the Abercrombie guys with their sandals...but in the club no.

I think only us ladies can pull off wearing a great pair of sandals.

I totally agree. No sandals in clubs

cwm12.gif

------------------

Far way in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see the beauty, believe in them and try to follow where they lead.

--Louisa May Alcott

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...