Clubplanet Nightlife Community

god you guys are pricks

ahem you mean not a meatneck hard body in the closet homo ... thank god techno hasnt been infested!

the reason that clubplanet forums have gone to shit is because there is more talk about which DJ sucks and how the crowds suck instead of people talking about new and innovative talent that is progressing the scene .... even though everything is regressing

well, i want you to know that A. thats not true and B. there are more hot chicks WORLD WIDE listening to techno than there are hot chicks in the US listening to hiphop!

Ok so i made up the last part, but you have to admit that its quite possible, consider Ibiza. At its peak it has to have at least a quarter mill of just chick so hot you would toss they salad on the dance floor!

I'll be there in full force!! More excited for this year than any other, lineup is INSANE and Paxahau did a great job last year when taking over. Hope to meet some of ya. And dont miss Chicagos homegurl SASSMOUTH's set while at the festival!!

heres some music to listen to on the way! just copy and paste.

Funk Shui: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6IPPZ8WR

Eon: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8SRWP67J

www.innoviii.com

... thank god techno hasnt been infested!

the reason that clubplanet forums have gone to shit is because there is more talk about which DJ sucks and how the crowds suck instead of people talking about new and innovative talent that is progressing the scene .... even though everything is regressing

Unfortunately I think this stands for a quite a few forums around the country.

and if your the volcano guy = GREAT PRODUCT!!