Clubplanet Nightlife Community

West Philly Heads?!?!?!?!

Guest SHAWN

Guest SHAWN

I am going to stay in this Mariott out in West Philly in Conshohocken. Any decent clubs out there that could somewhat hold their ground w/ the NYC clubs I am used to. I heard Transit, SHampoo & Evolution is good. Help a brother out - I will be there on the 13th & 14th of October.....

I think all of those are decent, but none of them are in West Philly, or Conshohocken, which is not in Philly at all (its a suburb). Any decent clubs there are gonna be downtown, in Center City. All of those clubs are good, as is 8th Street lounge. Just stay away from Delaware Ave, where all the "big" clubs are, in other words avoid Egypt, Baja, etc. at all costs.

Hope that helps...

[This message has been edited by evovr6 (edited 10-03-2000).]

• 2 weeks later...

he's right stay away from the ave....shampoo is just been remodeled.but dont go on fri..that is the gay nite...saturday is cool

envy on bank street is slammin....so are evolution and transit but they just opened the old 8th street lounge.its called gasoline.dont know what its about.....oh chemistry in manayunk is close to west philly too and is also good.

hope that helps

jase