Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Any clubs in Myrtle Beach?

I went down there in April and my friend lived down there for two years and he knows all the spots to go. On Friday night the best place to go is called Masters. This place is the shit. First part is a huge strip place with about 50 hot girls on stage at once. This is the biggest strip place on the east coast and its a sight to be seen. They have a chip and dales part for the ladies. The last part is a club that playes good music for down there that is pretty big inside. Lots of people party hard down there just ask people in the club there is a couple of places for after hours. You gotta go to this place its a guys paradise. Masters is right next to Broadway by the Beach just ask people will know where it is.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey!

I went to Myrtle Beach last March with a friend. The clubs are terrible, but we had so much fun and we met so many people. We're two chicks so we were'nt into the whole strip thing but there are tons of strip clubs and I heard they have some of the best dancers in the world. I can tell you that the golf in MB is awesome. You'll have fun if your just out to have a good time with friends just don't go with high expectations. Broadway and the Beach is the best place to go about every night. We tried other spots but by the end of the night we always ended up back there. Yesterdays is okay too, it got raided by the cops for serving minors the night we went though. smile.gif Hope you have fun.