Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
foker

Pot Question.......Please help!!!!!!

4 posts in this topic

Please help......

Every time I puff pot I get really-really quite, while all my friends talk and seem to have fun. I go into this deffensive mood, where I feel everyone is talking about me and I get so messed up that I can't defend myself. Is this normal? What could be the reason? Has this ever happned to you? and what can I do to make this better?

Wall cwm36.gif

[This message has been edited by foker (edited 10-25-2000).]

1) Find better quality weed to smoke.

2) Don't be paranoid when you smoke; and try to do it when you're mentally "stable".

3) Keep in mind that everyone's different as far as how they're affected by mind-altering substances; so don't fret.

...hope this helps. cwm16.gif

------------------

"House music... it can change your soul."

"The second most popular game that we played as children... is house."

"Not everyone understands house music... it's a spiritual thing, a body thing, a soul thing."

Gotta agree w/ arrakis here.

When you start out you really need to be around people that you trust, that helps the paranoia. Setting is also important - being stoned in a public place used to give me the jitters.

Also - try to take only a little and gradually increase the amount you smoke over a period of days / weeks / months as you feel you can handle it better. You don't have to get completely f**ked up every time you smoke.

Or maybe next time let everyone else smoke first and watch them sober for (say) an hour. You'll get a nice perspective on the atmosphere, and then join in.

peace and hope it works out for you - the herb of Jah is indeed meant to be a blessing for all

------------------

--ss23

*If you think you know what the hell is going on, you're probably full of shit.*