Clubplanet Nightlife Community

P to the Burgh

hey, wish you could have gotten to me sooner...yeah, i'm going back on the 29th, i have to get back to LA for <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/newyearseve/">new years</a> --giant is having paul van dyk and others, should be off the hook.

anything happening on thursday nights? i have one more before i hit the plane. i tried metropol past friday. ok good, but not great, semi good dj at the other side of the club. what else is going on?? cwm20.gif

Thats awesome! ia m jealous. I would not be able to go since the club he will be at is the most anal in terms of ids...and I have a pretty shady jersey licence that will shurely get taken away so we are not risking it. But have fun and tell me how it was.

-Liya

Originally posted by liya:

Thats awesome! ia m jealous. I would not be able to go since the club he will be at is the most anal in terms of ids...and I have a pretty shady jersey licence that will shurely get taken away so we are not risking it. But have fun and tell me how it was.

-Liya

hey, that makes me very sad, but i'm sure you will find a way to have a great time. i'll let you know how well it goes...

cwm12.gif