Clubplanet Nightlife Community

IBEZA ANYONE?

If you go to Ibiza make sure your hotel is located in Ibiza town itself. Most of the nightlife is around this area. Also renting a car will make life easier if you plan on going to all the beaches during the day and catching a cab there is a pain in the ass. I stayed at the Hotel Rochamar and by all means avoid it, it's the biggest shithole there.

July and August are the best times to go but also the most expensive. The whole trip including airfare could come out to at least $2300. It depends a lot on how extravagant you want to get. Cover charges for lots of the clubs are anywhere from $30 to $45, try to get discount flyers by the port. Hotels also vary between hole in the walls to the kind of hotels a king would stay in. I suggest looking around on the internet.

Nah...

Ok best times to go are for either the opening OR closing parties, reason? Best line-up's and it isn't mid season so their are less pissed up British kids.

Cloing parties are the best (September).

If you stay in Ibiza town it's more expensive. Main thing is check the hotel is ok with music, and it isn't a 'family' hotel.

$2300 is way too much to pay. Flights should be no more than $1000 and hotels $300-600 for the week. You should get it all in for $1400.

Take a look at the Ibiza FAQ it may help...

By the way it's Ibiza (pronounced Ibitha).

Attached is a letter a friend of mine received from the people that run the website I listed above. Packages include hotel, airfare, etc were running anywhere from $1500 - $1800 depending upon the hotel choosen and other things. This was end of June begining of July so it may be cheaper because less people want to go.

See you all in Ibiza cwm12.gif

Erik