Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Need club info in Toronto Canada.

Let me add some details of when I will be in Toronto " short visit and limited time " I have to fire for effect Do to my schedule I have a free night Wednesday Feb 14 and then again on Monday Feb 19 odd nights for clubbing but please help with your advice. Thank you.

Interms of what is happening in the Toronto Scene, the big event is PVD at the warehouse(the guvernment) Sat Feb 10. Also Dj Tiesto is coming in either late Feb or early March. System is probably the best club to hear trance/progressive. In march danny howells, darren pearce and I think steve lawler are goong to be there, for the big spectacle, try guvernment, Saturday nights, alot of people great sound and amazing lights. Try these websites to find out what's happening, Tribe magazine web site and Toronto raves website.

Happy partying.

P.S.

Turbo is pretty good too.

Hey everyone,

This is Nick from Sonic State in Toronto...Saturday Feb.24th we are bringing TIESTO to The Docks...All the details are on our site at www.wintergalactic.com so check it out..we are expecting about 4000 people for this MASSIVE event...i just came across this board while surfing...A good friend of mine told me about it for his party Penetration...About 47 of us are coming down there to his party at The Tunnel on the 22nd. Its gonna be sick....

peace and respect to the TRUE peeps,

nick

sonic state

company@sonicstate.net