Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rio Brazil.. any good clubs?

Call my friends who offer personalized tours of RIO Luiz Felipe 259.5532 or cell 9637.2522

riolife@travelrio.com

They will tell you everything you need to know and even take you out Great guys speak great english and honest.....

Copacabana

BASE House, trance don't go before 1am its hit and miss so ask if you can go in and look to see whats going on.

Hippopotamus was under construction last time i was there but they have a club next door also. Nice place stuck up people.

Meli Melo, Great place has 4 or 5 different bars inside one roof great dance floor packed music is a real mix of everything

Jocky club down the street, I have not been there.

Huge Gay bar near BASE never been there always a crowd there in front and a club next door to it also.

Sol shopping center has 2 clubs inside it both big and trendy.

HELP is only for picking up PROSTITUTES.

sitting out side of at one of the many cafe's is entertaining if you like watching tourests some real ugly pick up beautiful girls. Kinda sad depends on what your into.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The gay bar mentioned is Le Boy...right next door to it is a good club called Bunker 94...but it can be very hit or miss also. it's on Rua Pompeii Copacobana, worth a look.

Look out for a monthly party called x-demente...might be going on around then. Check guiarj.com.

Rio isn't well known for it's clubbing...if you're flying through Sao Paulo try and stop for a couple of days...much better partying!

------------------

Eilated

zman.gif