Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Event: Dance Factory: Dave Audè at Bamboo Bar, Thu, Sep 25 10:00p

clubmaster

Frequently Asked Questions Are there Id requirements or an age limit to enter the event? Yes. You must be 18 years of age or older with valid state/federal identicifation. What are my transport/parking options getting to the event? Limited street parking available. Paid parking lots are available. What can/can't I bring to the event? No weapons. All appropriate gear is permitted into the venue. Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event? If you select the "Print at Home" option, you must present the printed ticket or have it on your mobile device. All tickets must be scanned for entry. Tickets: After completing your purchase on Eventbrite, you will receive an email confirmation with your attached PDF ticket(s). You Must print and bring your PDF tickets And Valid Photo Identification to be admitted to the event. Ticket Reminder: To ensure satisfaction, Omg Live cannot guarantee tickets purchased from unauthorized third party resellers (individuals or brokers). It is highly recommended you purchase tickets directly through Eventbrite or our authorized partners.