Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SNORTING STACKER 2

speedypsycho

based upon assumption, snorting any powdered stimulant product should not increase the overall total stimulating effect. however, absorption through the mucous membranes should produce a quicker onset.

i suppose if you absolutely can't wait... cwm31.gif

------------------

-dusk til dawn-

Skeleton-22.gif

"You take the blue pill: Capsule-02.gif

The story ends, you wake up in your bed, and believe whatever you want to believe.

You take the red pill: Capsule-03.gif

You stay in wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes..."

-Morpheus

If you want to snort an energy pill I would do Adipo, its not an herbal eca stack. The herbal ones smell like shit, so if you snorted it you would be smellin it all night, fuck that. Adipo is ephedrine HCI, a white powder, along with a small dose of yohimbe and caffeine, i cracked open one of those pills, its about the size of a bump, and its white powder....I might try it now that i think of it..lol

Carson.. cwm32.gif

------------------

AIM:Carson11115

I went to cancun last year for spring break with a couple of friends. We met the craziest girl. She would sniff anything. She had never heard of a stacker. She was from St. Louis I believe. Well, we gave her a stacker 2 for energy. Well, before we knew it she split that sh-- wide open and began to sniff it. She fell right off the bed. It was hysterical. She was all sorts of looped. If you wanna get looped go ahead and give it a try. HA!!HA!!