Clubplanet Nightlife Community

drinking while coming down...

I'm never in the mood to drink when I am coming down because I am usually pretty depressed. I am sure if I drank on top of that I would be even more depressed. I heard that drinking while rolling can be bad, but I dont know if that is really true, I know that it will effect the intensity of your roll ruining it sometimes. cwm19.gif

------------------

gargoyle2.jpg

"No further evidence is needed to show that "mental illness" is not the name of a biological

condition whose nature awaits to be elucidated, but is the name of a concept whose purpose is

to obscure the obvious."

I have done this a million times, and never does drinking cause any harm, except maybe that headache the next day. It actually helps me to chill out after a long night of rollin' and yes it's bad for you, alchohol is bad for you and so is rolling... put em together and you are killing your liver and brain cells, but hey, they say you only use 1/4 of your brain anyway..

------------------

b_md_wht.gif

ok....awhile back..i used to roll and then when i was coming down..i would get really depressed...it would suck being in a club and looking around and wondering what was I doing there....so...when i am starting to come down..i have a couple of drinks...kicks the roll back in, adds about 3 hours onto my night and chills me out so i can sleep...

sgtfury is so right. When you are coming down and don't feel it anymore. Take a shot. It will bring your roll right back!! No kidding. Yeah mixing alcohol and e is not good. But if u do it with the right amounts than its okay. Just don't overdo it. Once I took E and took a bunch of shots. OMG i was sweating like a mofo. it looked like i jus steped out of a shower. Literally water was pouring down my face and not dripping. I Couldn't believe where all this water was coming from, like there was a hole in my head. Everyone was staring at me really funny like i was going to die. Not good. Becareful when mixing the two. Also I also drink after a roll to cuz it makes you fall asleep alot faster and longer than without it!

quote:

"I heard that drinking while rolling can be bad, but I dont know if that is really true..."

------------------------------

oh yeah, allow me to testify. was rollin' realy hard in sobe around new years. nice mix at first; e, k, and a lil cuervo. next thing i know one of the bouncers has me outside poundin' on my chest. the cuervo did me in. however, it was the most intense roll i've ever had! but i promise you, i will never do it again! by the way, another combination to be careful of is "e and sex". it will change your mind (and perception) of sex. that is, if you have not tried it.

cwm43.gif

"I heard that drinking while rolling can be bad, but I dont know if that is really true..."

------------------------------

I've heard the samething, it really does your liver in. I haven't tried that based on what I heard. I'll say though, coke and a lil alcohol will rip shit up... Imagine a steamroller with an added jet booster... WEEEEeeee catch me if you can!!!

i dropped 2 pills and took a few shots of cuervo one night and i was fine... i actually started feeling the alcohol once i started coming down and then started rollin all over again for another couple hours... in my opinion, its fine as long as u dont overdue it cuz u are mixing drugs and alcohol and an excess of either one isnt good- especially when ur doing both at once... but i was fine and it def lessens the depression at the end of a roll... cwm1.gif

FOR ALL OF YOU NEWBIES DO NOT DRINK ALCOHOL ON XTC

that is the worst thing for you, if anything take a few bowl hits to help you relax, or drink some fruit juice

------------------

"don't get attached to anything you're not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat coming around the corner"

Robert Deniro

TUNNEL SATURDAY'S "SOPRANO <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> GUEST LIST</A> "

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

msoprano13.jpg

[This message has been edited by msoprano13 (edited 05-28-2001).]

My friends and I usually drink when we roll. Usually, i'll crave something like a malibu baybreeze or a screwdriver or something. Once your rolling, the amount of alcohol you drink doesn't matter because you don't feel it, at least we don't. HOWEVER, If you get blitzed before you drop bombs - that is a different story. Last weekend we rolled two nights in a row. The first night we were all so shitcanned, we had been drinking since 3pm. Let's just say once the pills hit me, I don't remember ANYTHING. We all got so f'd we got separated from each other but managed to end up in once piece so thank god. Its just drinking a lot before hand, doesn't let you enjoy your roll. Its a waste of a roll IMO.