Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TUNNEL SAT NITE

Oh my the music was off the hook, dj renegade and the dj from texas , I believe his name was dj casey(ragman) (not sure...)dropped some hard ass joints, best time i had at the tunnel in a while.

dj renegade were u spinning around 5:15???? I was the girl asking u for that song"blow the speakers", next time u def gotta bring it cwm7.gif

Nice hanging with u glowball and dj mental

------------------

aim: amafrk1

amafrk1@yahoo.com

ROxan , Whats up there .... Man it was a SLammen Night i love , i also love it when people watch me dance like im out of my mind .. its a GReat feeling .......

------------------

Image.jpg

-------------------------

e-mail martin_izzo@netzero.net page 1917-243-0215

AIM:GLowbali <---

Wow, last night was insane. DJ. Ragman was absolutley off the hook. I cant believe I heard "Forgot about Dre" remixed over "Shhh be quiet" That was the hottest thing i have heard in so long. However i do have to say the highlight of the evening was when DJ Renegade put to shame those gay rappers. What was that. Renegade if you read this good job you saved what could have been a disaster.

That was a fuin nightmare oh my god. Where did they find those guys?

I am there with Jackie Nova who I believe has the hottest Hard Vocal track coming out soon and I am talking to her about doing a show at Tunnel, I have a phat new track on that has been building up for like 3 minutes it is right at the pinnacle and I hear:

"Mr DJ We're Ready Hellooooooo"

I said like 2 times give me 2 minutes but whatever, they have a right to a show so I let them go on and cut off the track at it's hottest point so they could do "their thing".

Well, I can't have a whack ass show performing when I am working at keeping Saturdays hot and my boss told me to "pull the plug" which I had no problem doing.

What was up with that shit? "Swallow!!!" yeah it swallowed alright.

Yup that was me, I will bring that track next week and YES I do play requests what's wrong with that I am a DJ for god's sake. If it's good, I play it. I am still wondering who came up with that idea that you are not a good DJ if you play a request once in a while (as long as it fits into what you are doing and you don't have people running up to you left and right).

I am having a meeting this week to see if we can stay open later this upcoming Saturday. That floor was moving hard when the lights came up.

The even funnier thing is I am still wondering why I got questioned by NYPD just because I came out of a limo. What's up wuth that? Maybe they think I am hiding Puffy's supposed gun or something. Lol.

"It Wasn't Me"

Renegade

Originally posted by DJ Renegade:

That was a fuin nightmare oh my god. Where did they find those guys?

I am there with Jackie Nova who I believe has the hottest Hard Vocal track coming out soon and I am talking to her about doing a show at Tunnel, I have a phat new track on that has been building up for like 3 minutes it is right at the pinnacle and I hear:

"Mr DJ We're Ready Hellooooooo"

I said like 2 times give me 2 minutes but whatever, they have a right to a show so I let them go on and cut off the track at it's hottest point so they could do "their thing".

Well, I can't have a whack ass show performing when I am working at keeping Saturdays hot and my boss told me to "pull the plug" which I had no problem doing.

What was up with that shit? "Swallow!!!" yeah it swallowed alright.

Yup that was me, I will bring that track next week and YES I do play requests what's wrong with that I am a DJ for god's sake. If it's good, I play it. I am still wondering who came up with that idea that you are not a good DJ if you play a request once in a while (as long as it fits into what you are doing and you don't have people running up to you left and right).

I am having a meeting this week to see if we can stay open later this upcoming Saturday. That floor was moving hard when the lights came up.

The even funnier thing is I am still wondering why I got questioned by NYPD just because I came out of a limo. What's up wuth that? Maybe they think I am hiding Puffy's supposed gun or something. Lol.

"It Wasn't Me"

Renegade

yeah that shit was mad ass funny, the "oops, I swallowed it ", i was like wtf??? I am glad u told them , "dont let the door hit u", (something like that..) lol....

Keep up the good work man, u were awesome cwm7.gif

------------------

aim: amafrk1

amafrk1@yahoo.com

sorry to get off-topic but does JV still spin at the tunnel or is it over forever now? -cause before he said he will never spin at the exit and now his doing that KTU thing with them - SOooo? cwm13.gif - is he at the tunnel now? - and/or if he's not - is he makinghis way back there?

anybody got the info?

i appreciate it thanx

------------------

cwm29.gif Unbound getting UNWOUND

K alwayscomesbac K

Unbound(Logo).gif

TëMA

AIM: ZUinc2000

SOOUDS LIKE I MISSED A GOOD NIGHT, HEY RENEGADE IM GONNA GET THERE IN A WEEK OR 2

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

Yeah i was there too kids ... Nice to meet everyone there......... i was the guy dancing on the floor by myself in the back where the stage was with a white tank top wowoowwwwww.................

------------------

copy.jpg

-------------------------

e-mail martin_izzo@netzero.net page 1917-243-0215

AIM:GLowbali <---

Originally posted by Unbound:

sorry to get off-topic but does JV still spin at the tunnel or is it over forever now? -cause before he said he will never spin at the exit and now his doing that KTU thing with them - SOooo? cwm13.gif - is he at the tunnel now? - and/or if he's not - is he makinghis way back there?

anybody got the info?

i appreciate it thanx

i think thats only b/c its not really the exit promoters or david... ktu throws the party and just rents out the club

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

Tunnel was sick last night!! Renegade, you cracked me up with the "trust me no ya don't" line. The vibe kicked ass! The place was more packed than I've seen it in the last few months, and the crowd has gotten exponentially cuter. I was really impressed. I'm an EXIT baby, and these days, I think the sheer quality of the music, and the fun that I have, I think I'd even hit Tunnel before EXIT... but that's only if Renegade's there. cwm1.gif

And seriously Ragman was excellent too, and Nero's coming back this coming Saturday, but I have to go back to school. cwm36.gif I'm desparate to see how it's going to be even better this week! Renegade keep tearing it up, and you better all keep me posted on how things go!

cwm38.gif - Ness - cwm38.gif

Originally posted by nessalove:

Tunnel was sick last night!! Renegade, you cracked me up with the "trust me no ya don't" line. The vibe kicked ass! The place was more packed than I've seen it in the last few months, and the crowd has gotten exponentially cuter. I was really impressed. I'm an EXIT baby, and these days, I think the sheer quality of the music, and the fun that I have, I think I'd even hit Tunnel before EXIT... but that's only if Renegade's there. cwm1.gif

And seriously Ragman was excellent too, and Nero's coming back this coming Saturday, but I have to go back to school. cwm36.gif I'm desparate to see how it's going to be even better this week! Renegade keep tearing it up, and you better all keep me posted on how things go!

cwm38.gif - Ness - cwm38.gif

Was it really that packed????

------------------

*Did you find your ecstacy?*

E-mail: PrimeKMB2@aol.com

AIM: PrimeKMB2

It was exactly the right packed. There were a lot of people there that stayed most of the night, but you could still breathe and dance which is what I like. But it was deffinitly more packed than the week before. Have you been back yet since they started re-inventing the party? You should deffinitly give it a try next week. cwm20.gifcwm12.gifcwm20.gifcwm12.gif