Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Keep the Asians out of clubs!

They can be so annoying....Plus, they ruin all clubs.....Hence, Exit before the invasion of Asians it was a great place ect....

Thoughts and concerns.

Plus, I'm not the only one who thinks this...Get some balls ladies and gentleman and voice your thoughts about how you really feel.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

what's wrong with asians, you fvckin' racist prick! :biggun:

I DESPICE THE ASIANS TOO THE AMERICAN BORN 1'S OR GREAT MY BROTHERS GIRL FREIND IS ASIAN SHE IS ACUALLY VEITAMESSE

AND SHE IS AN AWSOME CHICK BUT EVEN SHE SAYS I HATE ALL THESE ASIANS IN THE CLUB

DID YOUE EVER LOOK AT 1 ROLLING ALLS KINNY WITH THEIR SHIRT OFF AND THEIR GLOWSTICKS ITS DISGUSTIN I WAS AT EXIT FRIDAY NIGHT FOR THE FIRST TIME IN LIKE 6 MONTHS AND IT WAS OUT OF CONTROL WITH ASIANS

A AGAINST

A ASIAN

C CLUBBERS

OMG! learn how to spell, you stupid fuck! i love it when one asian talks all high and mighty about another! ugh!

im a regular at exit and always have fun. actually i stay more towards the asian section. they are always so much nicer (to me anyway).

The reason i dont go over to the "white" section that often is b/c everytime i'm there, some juice head is knocking me over.

ANd this one time when i told this white guy to "chill" b/c he kept pushing me. he just looked at me and pushed me. i would have never gotten that with the asians.

:rolleyes:

LMAO! there's "sections?" in the club? wow!

wha!? Try livin' in Eu where it's a nationalistic hatred.....! No one hates a person more than people that live in the US...sorry but you have no idea what hatred is... you're simply prejudice! Dumb Ass! Must be your educational back ground... Get a GED/ get enrolled in college/ something before you make such comments... imbecile!~

• 3 years later...
They can be so annoying....Plus, they ruin all clubs.....Hence, Exit before the invasion of Asians it was a great place ect....

Thoughts and concerns.

Plus, I'm not the only one who thinks this...Get some balls ladies and gentleman and voice your thoughts about how you really feel.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

i say we lure them to a private party by advertising free rice with admission and seal it off, fill it water and drown them like rats.

Seriously these filthy creatures are why i stopped going out 20 years ago.

i say we lure them to a private party by advertising free rice with admission and seal it off, fill it water and drown them like rats.

Seriously these filthy creatures are why i stopped going out 20 years ago.

stop going out like 20 years ago...or maybe last night....whatever makes you feel better...haha....

• 3 years later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...