Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where can you get a Great Fake ID in NY?

Hey everyone, i will be stayin downtown this weekend and i need a really good ID, i was wondering if any of you natives could tell me where to look... And What, would be the best places to hit if i only had a couple nights to party?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think it's a common misconception among visitors that good fake ID's are easy to come by in NYC. i know a lot of people who have been living in NYC for years and know many people and places, and still haven't been able to find a reliable ID. the truth is, making fake ID's can get a person into trouble. and the better the ID's they make are, the more the makers are looked for

big brother is watching

• 4 years later...

i used to have a really good one wen i was 17, it sed i was 21 and it was a jersey id........i got it from some guy off canal strret, he took me down his store basement and askd me for $70 and gave me the id..........it worked everywhere, i threw it out wen i turned 21........then i heard he got caught and got in serious trouble

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Who is Stymie with the hook up at the Hoboken NJ DMV?

I would like to go out clubbing with my girlfriends and cousins but I'm only 19 and they hold my ID at the door in which they lost it both times. I rather have a fake ID to used without goign through that headache again.

Thanks

• 3 months later...
Who is Stymie with the hook up at the Hoboken NJ DMV?

I would like to go out clubbing with my girlfriends and cousins but I'm only 19 and they hold my ID at the door in which they lost it both times. I rather have a fake ID to used without goign through that headache again.

Thanks

:laugh: :laugh:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

i've had a id but had it taken away. I am looking for the best one possible that is like new york, nj, new Hampshire, or Massachusetts. Please PM me if you know. I do know a place where you can get a maine license which scans and is a hologram and verry good if you are willing to pay the expensive price. PM me if you need that. Thanks

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i don't know if this thread is still in use, but i would love to get some info on an id that scans and backlights - please PM if you have any info. i bought a maryland id a few years ago and haven't used it because it's inaccurate...i need a new one! thanks

hay everyone! i'm from CT and looking to get a fake id in the ny area....I'm going to be 20 in October and well, i am kind of sick of being the only one left behind because i'm not 21 yet. I don't drink at all, i just want to be able to go out with all of my friends. Yes that's right, i dont drink, i just would like to be able to go out to make sure my friends get home safe and well to have a good time. If anyone knows any places in NYC or surrounding area, please PM me, thanks!!!