Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
XxS87xX

Where is that spot that just gets you all hot?

23 posts in this topic

where is that spot on ya that just gets you all hot and just feels incredible!? (vesides the usual penis, breast, vagina) Mine is my neck and the spot between my sac and my crack:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ugghhh....you guys are going to turn this into the pervert board!

Mine is that cute little spot between my shoulder and my neck.....I just love when guys go anywhere near there....

All they have to do is touch it, and they're in trouble.

:flame:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

lol...ok, u asked for it:

ears

neck near the collar bone

and the little hollow just above and to the inside of the hip bone....

and it is hot in front of the oven!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by synderella420

Hands down it has to be my pussy!!! :)

u know, thanks for slapping me in the head and waking my ass up!

YOUR PUSSY'S MY FAVORITE SPOT TOO!

scratch that shit i said about ears and what not - was trying to be nice and sensitive or something....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I am 100% Full of class!!

Take it easy there Syndie sweetie. What I meant was, would your rather your man just dig in, and not warm up the oven? Sometimes yeah...but not all the time.....

There's that certain place that gets it all started.

:rolleyes::laugh: :laugh: :laugh::rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by marcid21

Take it easy there Syndie sweetie. What I meant was, would your rather your man just dig in, and not warm up the oven? Sometimes yeah...but not all the time.....

There's that certain place that gets it all started.

:rolleyes::laugh: :laugh: :laugh::rolleyes:

see, evidently hot ovens are what everyone things about when its time to get warm....:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by tata18

my neck is definetly my weak spot

my neck... by the collarbone and on the sides... it gives me the chills... and inner thighs... mMmMmMmmmmmMmmMmmmm.......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by marcid21

ugghhh....you guys are going to turn this into the pervert board!

ehhh.......welcum to the dungeons...mmmm'kay? :blank:;):D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

for me i love EVERY spot being caressed (just say away from my hands, feet, and face)

the prob w/ most guys is they dont take the time and rush too much. u have to kiss and touch every spot....that will get any girl so hot. tease a girl by paying attention to every spot except the lips and vagina

....wow...every time i read these posts, i get so excited..too bad i am not dating anyone. :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by bkissa

for me i love EVERY spot being caressed (just say away from my hands, feet, and face)

the prob w/ most guys is they dont take the time and rush too much. u have to kiss and touch every spot....that will get any girl so hot. tease a girl by paying attention to every spot except the lips and vagina

....wow...every time i read these posts, i get so excited..too bad i am not dating anyone. :(

I agree with ya, I love taking it slow teasing the girl! And love being down on her so reading therse post about the pussy and inner thighs is getting me horny its more fun playing with the girl OH by the way I can help you out BKISSA

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0