Clubplanet Nightlife Community

RED CD track list

djmikebugout

first off, for those of you who got one of my promo cd's...heres the track listing

RED

1. intro

2. Total Connection-Karmasutra

3. Ascent- The Matriarch

4. Renegade Master (Derber)- Renegade

5. I'm Your DJ- Zeinth

6. Let's Go- Da CLubb Kings

7. 1st Period- Sandra Flyn

8. Bassdriver- ??

9. Club Bizzare (project)- Brooklyn Bounce

10. Everybody- Rocco

11. Mystery- Central Seven ft. Khiara

12. No Comment- Sachi Toyami

13. Hard Shit- Richie Santana

14. House of God (azzido)- DHS

hope everyone liked it....as far as exit goes friday night--overall I agree there was no viba in that place at all...the red room slammed for most the night...I came on at 1am and since we could run the main floor's music thru the mixer...Dom Capello ran into the booth and threw pressure on b/c tony was playing it

Met A LOT of peeps....Billardz, BranBunz, Draggggggg(u forgot to get ur cd), Lizzy, Simon Vanity, MyWorldOF XTC, Scott Finesse, Kvanzile, ronimous (i cant spell), spd1980?, bigart, rdancer, trancer bdayboy, and many others i cant remember...oh and mikey d phoned in around 4 and was accounted for

My only gripe was I didnt get to hear my track played on exit's main floor...but i spoke to tony and he said he's really feelin the track so maybe another week...I'm glad ya'll liked it...hope everyone had fun...

Mike BuGouT

ps--early december...hugggeeee party coming up

Mike Bugout Ripped shit up in the Red room Friday nigt.

I was Fucking Amazed Beyond belief,

Everytime i went downstairs to get someone else to come into the Red Room he was PLaying a Hot Banger,

Excellent Fucken Work Friday night Bro, it was Incredible.

Ohh and another thing I think your CD is fucken SICKKKKKKKK

Track 10 Is offf the Fucking HOOOK

Gotta Love that Rocky song :)

Originally posted by msoprano13

yo im glad to hear a fellow board member ripping a room up....at least one room in exit had good music playing

Mike, actually I was really surprised Friday night. The music was good in the 3 rooms that I listened to(red white and main floor). Draper is getting better as the weeks progress.

yea phat set mike, and u definately ripped that place up when i was there with roniness and then my other friends...good job!!! and that cd is phat as hell too!!! good shit bro...yea let me know the deal for that december party!!! and keep up the good work...laterz:eek: :eek: :eek:

kyle

Originally posted by djmikebugout

first off, for those of you who got one of my promo cd's...heres the track listing

RED

1. intro

2. Total Connection-Karmasutra

3. Ascent- The Matriarch

4. Renegade Master (Derber)- Renegade

5. I'm Your DJ- Zeinth

6. Let's Go- Da CLubb Kings

7. 1st Period- Sandra Flyn

8. Bassdriver- ??

9. Club Bizzare (project)- Brooklyn Bounce

10. Everybody- Rocco

11. Mystery- Central Seven ft. Khiara

12. No Comment- Sachi Toyami

13. Hard Shit- Richie Santana

14. House of God (azzido)- DHS

hope everyone liked it....as far as exit goes friday night--overall I agree there was no viba in that place at all...the red room slammed for most the night...I came on at 1am and since we could run the main floor's music thru the mixer...Dom Capello ran into the booth and threw pressure on b/c tony was playing it

Met A LOT of peeps....Billardz, BranBunz, Draggggggg(u forgot to get ur cd), Lizzy, Simon Vanity, MyWorldOF XTC, Scott Finesse, Kvanzile, ronimous (i cant spell), spd1980?, bigart, rdancer, trancer bdayboy, and many others i cant remember...oh and mikey d phoned in around 4 and was accounted for

My only gripe was I didnt get to hear my track played on exit's main floor...but i spoke to tony and he said he's really feelin the track so maybe another week...I'm glad ya'll liked it...hope everyone had fun...

Mike BuGouT

ps--early december...hugggeeee party coming up

Damn,

Mike sorry I didnt stop by, I tried getting in the room once with BigART but I was bum rushed from behind by like 50 groupies wanting to meet you or some shit, and the door was closed :cry:.

After that I didnt stay much longer and I missed your set... I will def. catch it next time, TranceRxn and Bigart told me you did well in that room, and I have been blasting your CD all weekend. It's hot. Anyway glad you guys did well in the white room and send my regards to Paulie. I will see you all soon wherever you both might be.