Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
romy20

When was the last time you had an orgasm?

23 posts in this topic

Originally posted by trancend

sunday....the last time i had sex....i hate jerking off

u hate it? i love it. i mean, id rather have it done for me, but hey, i have fun when i wack it. hehehe

as far as my last orgasm, i dont remember, i think it was last wed? i know that last nite though i couldnt fuckin have an orgasm. i think it has something to do with the meds im on now. it sux.

last night... this morning's i was thisclose... but oh well can't get it everytime, i think it has to do with the morning time... i'm just not a morning person... it's a very lazy fuck, and i like things a little harder...

Oh god it feels like forever, well I would have to say July 4th came in with a good bang... :hump:.and um yes I've had sex after that but no orgasm, WTF:mad:

last night in my car.... my bf helped me out wit that one lol.... xtc sweety, u need to reply again cuz u def made up for not bein able to cum 2 nights ago..... ;)

Monday nite about 10:30 PM. I used my eroscilator with the finger like attachement and i came really hard.

But I will be orgasmless for the next 5-7 days.:(

Originally posted by linabina

last night in my car.... my bf helped me out wit that one lol.... xtc sweety, u need to reply again cuz u def made up for not bein able to cum 2 nights ago..... ;)

yeah, last nite i def made up for 2 nites ago. who says guys cant have mutliple orgasms? cuz i did last nite. thank u lina!!! that was the fuckin best!!!

Originally posted by xtcgspot

yeah, last nite i def made up for 2 nites ago. who says guys cant have mutliple orgasms? cuz i did last nite. thank u lina!!! that was the fuckin best!!!

yes, yes it was. it was the coolest thing ever :D