Clubplanet Nightlife Community

picture posting....

sumguy

why do u guys do it? from what i can see, when someone posts a pic and they get negative responses, that person gets offended. Hey, I would get offended too! So why do it? IMO, putting your pic on the web is the same as leaving your address on there too. I enjoy looking at pics. I would never do it though. Not because of any negativity I might get, but because I feel it's not smart/safe to do that.

Does it make the person putting the pic up feel cool? Smart? Sexy?

here's a suggestion..... please no more guy pics. there are enough on here to make the CP system crash 100 times over. and ladies, if u are going to post a pic, why not get naked? Seriously. Cut your head out of the pic, and let us all see your tits and pussy.

That is all.

Originally posted by sumguy

why do u guys do it? from what i can see, when someone posts a pic and they get negative responses, that person gets offended. Hey, I would get offended too! So why do it? IMO, putting your pic on the web is the same as leaving your address on there too. I enjoy looking at pics. I would never do it though. Not because of any negativity I might get, but because I feel it's not smart/safe to do that.

Does it make the person putting the pic up feel cool? Smart? Sexy?

here's a suggestion..... please no more guy pics. there are enough on here to make the CP system crash 100 times over. and ladies, if u are going to post a pic, why not get naked? Seriously. Cut your head out of the pic, and let us all see your tits and pussy.

That is all.

Hey listen buddy I dont know how you got a computer in that cave of yours but round of applause for you... you troglodyte.

Reason why ppl post pics of themselves is because some of us ahem excuse maybe even most of us like to know who were talking to or what they look like... if they get negative responses obviously theyre used to it, since they didnt get that face this morning... okay and Im not saying Im the next Brad Pitt or whatever but What im saying is that theres nothing wrong with posting your pic online. Granted I believe in the old saying if you have nothing nice to say dont say anything at all, however some ppl have to make fun of others to make up for theyre own shortcummings or maybe they know each other off CP and have some deep rooted hatred from the past who knows... but what I am saying is this, Its not the same thing as putting your address up (which i take it you mean home address) because what are ppl going to do pick a busy street corner in manhattan and hold your pick drooling waiting for you to walk by and they can kidnap you or steal your precious pleather wallet... (ooooh! this is scarier then halloween i have my pic allover the net... they gonna get me pa!... wurs me shotgun???)

As for the cool, smart or sexy, I dont really see how any of those relate i dont think any of us, (maybe except for you since you thought of this) woke up this morning and said to ourselves you know what will make me really "COOL" or Look "SMART" Maybe Ill even become "SEXY" if I post my Pic on CP... Yay! Thatll make me the CYBER-EQUIVELANT TO Stephanie Seymour or Ben Affleck...

Quote " I would never do it though. Not because of any negativity I might get, but because I feel it's not smart/safe to do that." You say this, yet one sentence later youre requesting naked pictures of the girls on this board... with or without the head itll still be seen by millions and what we'll never see theyre head at a meet up either??? you suggest we all wear shrouds over our heads at the next meet up???

Im not trying to rip into or even be mean about this Im just saying theres nothing wrong with posting your pic, if youre nervous about it or dont feel comfortable about it then dont... nobody's forcing anyone on here to do it... (ahem maybe apples and I lil with spygirl... but thats a totally diff. scenario... )

Btw if ppl really wanted to find out who you are and were you live and what you do...

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=63093

Originally posted by dgmodel

not exactly sure whats wrong with me just been very stressed latley and ever since sunday just been in a shitty mood...

oh well, i guess itll pass...

well, heres a <hug>

it probably wont make u feel better

u probably need a blowjob more,, but ur not getting that from me

what do i look like apples??

ummmmm, this always happenes.... After the first reply to the post, the replies kinda vear off into something else.... oh well. if anyone is interested in answering my post, please do.

model, i didn't even read all of your post. it was too long. The reason i asked why u all post pics is what if u were to run into trouble while out at a club/bar. like trouble u started on this message board. The person will know exactly what u look like. With IP tracking and the way computers work, it takes one hacker to dig up all of your personal info based on your pic. Where u posted from. what time u posted. It's like tracing a phone call. And yes, it is possible! Even if someone was having a bad day, read one of your posts they didn't agree with, and deseided to beat your ass because they know what u look like! But hey, who am I? No one listenes anyway.... and really, I don't care either way.

No, i'm not cool. this post doesn't make me better then any of you or any of that. I asked a ligit question, and want a ligit answer. If u can't do that, then don't reply!

peaze---

But hey, who am I? No one listenes anyway.... and really, I don't care either way.

No, i'm not cool. this post doesn't make me better then any of you or any of that. I asked a ligit question, and want a ligit answer. If u can't do that, then don't reply!

peaze---

So why do you reply then??

Listen, if I have to worry some people trying (I do mean TRYING) to kick my ass because of a pic...JUST BRING IT!

I say - fuck it!

The ragga only fears God and the IRS...and Gabo's blow-up doll! :tongue:

Originally posted by spragga25

So why do you reply then??

Listen, if I have to worry some people trying (I do mean TRYING) to kick my ass because of a pic...JUST BRING IT!

I say - fuck it!

The ragga only fears God and the IRS...and Gabo's blow-up doll! :tongue:

My point exactly. I know what u look like dog. Now, I'm a nice guy. I'm not looking to hurt anyone, at all! BUT, if i were a dick, i would go to the next meet up and chill in the corner until u were alone. Then I would "try" to kick your ass. Let me make it very clear... I AM NOT GOING TO DO THAT! I WOULD NEVER DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT! But what about the guy who would? Ladies, what do u think about that? Because the guy who would wait to find one of u at a meet up would not beat u up. He would do things that would be much worse.

But again, who am I? no one listenes anyway....

My point exactly. I know what u look like dog. Now, I'm a nice guy. I'm not looking to hurt anyone, at all! BUT, if i were a dick, i would go to the next meet up and chill in the corner until u were alone. Then I would "try" to kick your ass. Let me make it very clear... I AM NOT GOING TO DO THAT! I WOULD NEVER DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT! But what about the guy who would? Ladies, what do u think about that? Because the guy who would wait to find one of u at a meet up would not beat u up. He would do things that would be much worse.

But again, who am I? no one listenes anyway....

someone can attack u whenever

thats life

no one is 100% safe

Originally posted by glowdancer

someone can attack u whenever

thats life

no one is 100% safe

So true...In addition to that, if I see anyone getting picked on or messed up by someone else, I know it might be the "jock frat boy" in me, but I'm jumping in and opening up a can on them, and I'm pretty certain other peeps will do the same...I don't think it's that big of a deal. But I do respect your opinion sumguy and thanks for your concern!

:)

Originally posted by spragga25

So true...In addition to that, if I see anyone getting picked on or messed up by someone else, I know it might be the "jock frat boy" in me, but I'm jumping in and opening up a can on them, and I'm pretty certain other peeps will do the same...I don't think it's that big of a deal. But I do respect your opinion sumguy and thanks for your concern!

It is concern dog! nothing more/less....

thank you for seeing that..... and i would jump in and open the can too....

ummmmm, this always happenes.... After the first reply to the post, the replies kinda vear off into something else.... oh well. if anyone is interested in answering my post, please do.

model, i didn't even read all of your post. it was too long. The reason i asked why u all post pics is what if u were to run into trouble while out at a club/bar. like trouble u started on this message board. The person will know exactly what u look like. With IP tracking and the way computers work, it takes one hacker to dig up all of your personal info based on your pic. Where u posted from. what time u posted. It's like tracing a phone call. And yes, it is possible! Even if someone was having a bad day, read one of your posts they didn't agree with, and deseided to beat your ass because they know what u look like! But hey, who am I? No one listenes anyway.... and really, I don't care either way.

peaze---

i have a light answer... just get over it!! :rolleyes:people post pics b/c they want to. end of story.

Originally posted by linabina

i have a light answer... just get over it!! :rolleyes: people post pics b/c they want to. end of story.

well golly gee, that was a well thought out answer! "I do it because I want too! So there!"

and sweetie, it's "lite", not "light". please don't "dumb-up" my post any futher with moronic replies. Thanks.

Sum, what vulgar pleasure are you getting out of messing with this board??

#1 - No need to reply to Lina that way.....Many "cans" should be opened on your ass for that. There's something called respect, look it up. OH...and light was a typo...I think the word Lina meant to say (and the word you just totally confused) was LIGIT. That was what you were asking for right??? A ligit answer to your ignorant question???

So anyway, here's an answer to your lame ass question.....people here post there pics because they want to. Period. End of story. If you don't like it, close the window, or just don't click on the link in the first place.

Ps....you really should read DGMODEL's entire post, unless you just don't want to read the insults directed at you.

PPS...LADIES PLEASE.....STOP POSTING YOUR HEADLESS NUDE PICS FOR SUM.... (notice how they all jumped at the chance)

Originally posted by marcid21

Sum, what vulgar pleasure are you getting out of messing with this board??

#1 - No need to reply to Lina that way.....Many "cans" should be opened on your ass for that. There's something called respect, look it up. OH...and light was a typo...I think the word Lina meant to say (and the word you just totally confused) was LIGIT. That was what you were asking for right??? A ligit answer to your ignorant question???

So anyway, here's an answer to your lame ass question.....people here post there pics because they want to. Period. End of story. If you don't like it, close the window, or just don't click on the link in the first place.

Ps....you really should read DGMODEL's entire post, unless you just don't want to read the insults directed at you.

PPS...LADIES PLEASE.....STOP POSTING YOUR HEADLESS NUDE PICS FOR SUM.... (notice how they all jumped at the chance)

good job marcid. thanks for the backin up.. and what u said is basically what i said.. we post em cuz we want to.. why do we need a reason and a "well thought out answer" for sumguy?