Clubplanet Nightlife Community

picture posting....

sumguy

Originally posted by linabina

and forgive me for reading ur post wrong... i thought u said LIGHT not LIGIT... but whatever i could care less.. and "lite" isnt actually a real word lol... so it IS light... so, thanks for callin me a moron.

You could care less so much that u saw it necessary to reply to my post, not once, not twice, but three times.

Moron.

lite (lt)

adj. Slang

Having less substance or weight or fewer calories than something else: “lite music, shimmering on the surface and squishy soft at the core†(Mother Jones).

re·spect (r-spkt)

tr.v. re·spect·ed, re·spect·ing, re·spects

To feel or show deferential regard for; esteem.

To avoid violation of or interference with: respect the speed limit.

To relate or refer to; concern.

ass·hole (shl)

n. Vulgar Slang

The anus.

A thoroughly contemptible, detestable person. (SumGuy)

The most miserable or undesirable place in a particular area

Originally posted by dgmodel

lite (lt)

adj. Slang

Having less substance or weight or fewer calories than something else: “lite music, shimmering on the surface and squishy soft at the core” (Mother Jones).

re·spect (r-spkt)

tr.v. re·spect·ed, re·spect·ing, re·spects

To feel or show deferential regard for; esteem.

To avoid violation of or interference with: respect the speed limit.

To relate or refer to; concern.

ass·hole (shl)

n. Vulgar Slang

The anus.

A thoroughly contemptible, detestable person. (SumGuy)

The most miserable or undesirable place in a particular area

lol thanks dg!!! i didnt think to actually go look it up to prove *myself* wrong so u go do it for me LOL... anyways... i did type in on my computer and spellcheck didnt pick it up so.. whatever lol.. i guess i AM wrong.. at least i can admit when im a "MORONNNNNNNNN"

Originally posted by marcid21

Sum, what vulgar pleasure are you getting out of messing with this board??

#1 - No need to reply to Lina that way.....Many "cans" should be opened on your ass for that. There's something called respect, look it up. OH...and light was a typo...I think the word Lina meant to say (and the word you just totally confused) was LIGIT. That was what you were asking for right??? A ligit answer to your ignorant question???

So anyway, here's an answer to your lame ass question.....people here post there pics because they want to. Period. End of story. If you don't like it, close the window, or just don't click on the link in the first place.

Ps....you really should read DGMODEL's entire post, unless you just don't want to read the insults directed at you.

PPS...LADIES PLEASE.....STOP POSTING YOUR HEADLESS NUDE PICS FOR SUM.... (notice how they all jumped at the chance)

Insults? to me? Well that's just not possible. Unlike yourself, there is nothing on here ever that could insult me. It's a message board jackass. I bet that hurt!

With every word you used in your reply, the smile on my face grew. You spent time on me, and i am greatful for the fact that i got to you. It was not my intention at all, but what the hell...

open a can on me??? ha! imagine that... i mean really imagine it. going back to my post, u don't know who/what i look like, fool.

Is there anyone who can give me an answer without sounding like rancid21?

Originally posted by sumguy

You could care less so much that u saw it necessary to reply to my post, not once, not twice, but three times.

Moron.

Hey king of posts, before you go and make some more enemies Shut the fuck up...

< i feel a pointless, senseless argument coming on...>

lol thanks dg!!! i didnt think to actually go look it up to prove *myself* wrong so u go do it for me LOL... anyways... i did type in on my computer and spellcheck didnt pick it up so.. whatever lol.. i guess i AM wrong.. at least i can admit when im a "MORONNNNNNNNN"

and knowing is half the battle.

Originally posted by sumguy

Insults? to me? Well that's just not possible. Unlike yourself, there is nothing on here ever that could insult me. It's a message board jackass. I bet that hurt!

With every word you used in your reply, the smile on my face grew. You spent time on me, and i am greatful for the fact that i got to you. It was not my intention at all, but what the hell...

open a can on me??? ha! imagine that... i mean really imagine it. going back to my post, u don't know who/what i look like, fool.

Is there anyone who can give me an answer without sounding like rancid21?

Hey secret agent man... if i wanted to find out who you were, and were you lived I would... I however Time is Money, and by fucking with you Im not making any, and more importantly Im wasting it... so listen if this is just a msg board to you or whatever youre calling your pathetic attempt to make friends...

Please Im asking you as a gentleman leave us alone...

STOP IT!!!

Originally posted by dgmodel

Hey secret agent man... if i wanted to find out who you were, and were you lived I would... I however Time is Money, and by fucking with you Im not making any, and more importantly Im wasting it... so listen if this is just a msg board to you or whatever youre calling your pathetic attempt to make friends...

Please Im asking you as a gentleman leave us alone...

no problem dude. But i didn't turn this into the ugly post it has become.

If one of you has thought about what my intention here was, congrats. It truly came from a good place. The part about posting tities and pussy was a joke.

To the ones like you dg, hey, if you can't see the purpose here, then don't reply! Go earn your $$.

But me being a gentleman myself, i bow out from this post. Rip me up if u need to.:cool: