Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whose A Tongue Whore?????

bluegirl

Originally posted by glowdancer

i will confess years ago i used to be a tongue whore

u know going to clubs and kissing guys

but that doesnt do it for me anymore

so whose a tongue whore or former?

not a tongue whore, but can i place an ad here for one?? no making out required... well not with my mouth at least...c;) i need someone who wants to go down low... and spend a considerable amount of their day there...

*sigh* it's so obvious that i'm desperate for some munchin action, i know... forgive me. :o

Oh boy was I a tongue whore!!! It's kind of gross now when I think about it....all those stinky. sweaty losers with their hands all over me.

Ick......

I think the crowds at clubs now are much better.....two people will just get it on quietly in the corner, and go their separate ways....

That's the way it should be!!!!!

Originally posted by djmoonshine

not a tongue whore, but can i place an ad here for one?? no making out required... well not with my mouth at least...c;) i need someone who wants to go down low... and spend a considerable amount of their day there...

*sigh* it's so obvious that i'm desperate for some munchin action, i know... forgive me. :o

well i didnt mean an oral tongue whore

but actually i can use one of those myself

i'm willing to exchange services to make it fair, ha

wait no...more like a kiss whore....i used to "lip rape" all the boys on cp, no wait, i still do!:D

nah thats not right.....just imagine what kind of oral stuff they might have!!! :eek:

~i had a scare with mono once, you dont know how happy i was to have a throat infection lmao~

:D:eek::tongue::)

Originally posted by gambitrah

well if anyone is in or near CO and needs some toungue attention just let me know..i have considerable experience and have quite the magical toungue..many many hours of pleasure i assure you ;)

hehe

<self advertising rules!>

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

damn it the only man with experience is too far away

Originally posted by marcid21

Oh boy was I a tongue whore!!! It's kind of gross now when I think about it....all those stinky. sweaty losers with their hands all over me.

Ick......

I think the crowds at clubs now are much better.....two people will just get it on quietly in the corner, and go their separate ways....

That's the way it should be!!!!!

yeah I agreee. I used to be atongue whore and sometimes I slip back into the mode, but its all for fun;)