Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is there much Ketamine in the U.S.A?

Hey everyone.

Im from sheffield in england and i was just wondering if Ket is used alot over in the good old U.S of A.

Me and my m8s @ gatecrasher have been having this argument 4 weeks about this so i just though id settle it for once and 4 all!!

How much is it over there? We pay about £25 english pounds for a gram of it here (about $ )

And as it as widespread as pill use?

Sorry about all of the Q's but im just curious!!

p.s- Come over to england and ill take u 2 crasher- we will show u how to club!!! LOL:tongue: :tongue:;) - nah only kidding- were just a little madder than u lot (probably the BSE)

C ya soon.

BC

(Bladeclubber@hotmail.com)

www.4clubbers.net

www.gurn.net

I would estimate that for every 15 people who use E, 1 uses K (also)

a gram will run anywhere from $50 to $100 depending on many variables. I think thats about 25 to 50 pounds. BTW does your keyboard have that neat little pound sign? Mine doesn't and Im to lazy to do the unicode thing.

BTW K is very hard to find for the average person. I know a few folks who would kill to find K and have been looking for months to no avail.

for some k is very easy to get there hands on, but its all about who you know. a supply and demand type drug. k used to be so cheap about 40-50 a liq, never weighed but prolly 2 grams, since it filled two jars. but those days are long gone, now i have seen as high as 110. personally wouldn't pay that for it though.

how are the laws over in england? as strict as the states? fucking bs

You can get it by the Liq (that is straight from the dr.s office). Or in a mini jar (what it get sold in after it's cooked). I am not sure how it is sold mostly over seas (looks like by the gram from your post)

Around these parts of the good ol' USA...it is very rarely sold by the gram...usually by the jar or liq. The Jars will vary in size from small stubby ones to big "coke" like jars. This is where dealers make their money in clubs. They sell a jar (those small nubby ones) for $60 bucks when it really only holds 1/2 of what a normal jars holds....bastards!

Liq's of American K (yellow label) run anywhere from $36 to $40/liq when bought by the case (144)

Liq's of Mexican K run about $30-$35/liq when bought by the case (144 liq's)

A liq, when cooked properly will yield 2.3 grams (or maybe 3.2) not sure about that one.

Individually the price of K fluctuates like the stock market...more so than any drug I have seen.

The above is all from a dream I once had...I have no knowledge in this subject...just sharing a dream.

Originally posted by cpiwinnah

sometimes ketamine is everywhere...and then other weeks...it is no where to be found....

....Right now it seems like everyone has it...which it was always like that....

No where to be found? Are you kidding me thats because the you and your boys are depleting the national reserve of K. What a RFBOW "Real Fucking Bunch Of Winnahs":blown:

To speak of K outside of NY/NJ and the east coast (I'm an adopted NYer, originally from the midwest)...

Hypothetically of course...

K is around St. Louis on a "who you know" basis, but usually only in powder form, and it's cut. It's cheap ($40-50 gram) , and lousy quality... I've never heard of it being sold by the liq.

In Kansas City MO/KS and the college-town of Lawrence, it's not hard to find both powder and liquid... powder is cut and expensive, and sold in baggies w/o any real specific quantity (could be a gram, could be 1/2) for about $30. A liq ranges wildly from $50-100, it depends on who you know. Labels/names are not yet an "advertising issue" for K apparently.

Kansas City is considered one of the few places outside of the east coast and west coast to find K easily, and as a footnote in history, K's spread across the US (prior to being Controlled), jumped from the east coast, over Chicago -- to KC before it became popular in the West. Most people guess this is because one of the major manufacturers of Ketamine is based in Iowa -- who knows if it is true that is why. There are 1/2 a dozen other reasons many of us who learned of K living in KC in the mid-to late 1980s can only "hypothesize" about... :eek:

-- Rob

In reference to the new white label American K. I've had it. I can't anymore of it though. I'm stuck with blue label tokiyo again. Oh well. I have two liq's of that white label whatever left for personal use. It does come in large jar look a like. As for cases, I never saw the case nor do i know i know how many came in a case or how much he bought the cases for. I was buying the liq's for 65 each. AS for quality, very very good. A decent step up from blue label , however I only pulled two full jars off of them. Anyone have any experience with the white label whatever K?

Does anyone know why the availability of K dropped so much after Sept 11th? Isn't K a vetinary pharmicutical? If so why would the availability drop or were dealers just using the attacks as a way to jack up prices saying there was a scarcity of K?

Yellow label running at $36 per liq for a case? IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!

Yellow's street value (individual liq's) = $150 and yes this is if you get hooked up.

K is very scarce in the US right now. Thats a fact. If you dont believe me... I will type up the entire article that I read in TIME Magazine during the summer. It said how the main Ketamine pharmaceutical company has stopped supplying and how vets across the country are using a different type.

Tokkyo runs for $70 a liq.

unfortunately many of my friends are Kheads.

What I find amusing now is that people will quote prices of what they once got K at and still act as if that price is current. 150 I estimate would be about right for yellow label, but I haven't been able to find yellow label for about 4 months. Not that it's not out there, but either no one in my area has it or if they do they won't let it go. 70 is what get tokkyo right now as well.

Originally posted by thiskitten

On the west side, it is hard to come by....around though. It is still used in hospitals- but people sometimes sue because of the effects :tongue:

that is because you folks are so sucked up on Crystal Meth & glass and think Ketamine is hardcore while crystal meth is by far one of the craziest drugs. (as quoted by a friend in Denver & SF telling me that K is hardcore while he smokes glass everyday) never tried it and never will