Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is there much Ketamine in the U.S.A?

I've never understood the whole "speedfreak" phenomeamon.... all those hours of gritting teeth, looking like a manson follower, and acting like a bipolar (manic-depressive) in a manic phase... only to crash like a diva gone to the depths of dopamine hell....

But, many would say a K-ride can be a hellish nightmare of distortred images, sounds, and visuals -- to each his own. Personally, I'd prefer a dissociative to tina or cocaine anyday (save even USP-grade PCP, yick!) ... lol.

hypothetically speaking, of course... :rolleyes:

-- Rob

Originally posted by robbkcmo

I've never understood the whole "speedfreak" phenomeamon.... all those hours of gritting teeth, looking like a manson follower, and acting like a bipolar (manic-depressive) in a manic phase... only to crash like a diva gone to the depths of dopamine hell....

A conversation with a kid I know from Denver that came down to visit (he had the most cracked out face, and he must have def. been smoking that glass because he drove down from Denver)

meth head : "Yo man. crystal meth and glass is different. its the cleanest shit ever, and like yo you dont even smell yo."

me : "your crazy, doesnt it keep you up for days?"

meth head : "yup. you cant sleep for like 3 days, but i smoke that

shit everyday, nobody can get glass in Denver besides me"

me : "so why do you do it then?"

meth head : "because of the cloud"

me : "what cloud?"

meth head : "you can fill up an entire car with smoke on one pull.... its just really cool"

:rolleyes: C R A C K H E A D :rolleyes:

I tried crystal once and will NEVER try it again. You can't sleep you don't eat and your body feels (well mine anyways) feels like it's going to collapse while your just awake and saying "so what do you want to do now?"!!!....

:spin: :spin:

Originally posted by realz

K is very scarce in the US right now. Thats a fact. If you dont believe me... I will type up the entire article that I read in TIME Magazine during the summer. It said how the main Ketamine pharmaceutical company has stopped supplying and how vets across the country are using a different type.

TIME Magazine is a hunk of shit and should not be believed for any information pertaining to drugs or anything else you might want to actually know. It's a fucking corporate mouthpiece and I'm sure whatever story you may have read was there to ensure the shareholders of whatever huge chemical company makes yellow, that they're on the up and up. TIME is just a big piece of government propaganda.

Well I had some damn good blue label on Saturday.... It may have been cut though because I had a headache yesterday.. And pure K never did that to me before.. Oh and while on the topic of Crystal.... I found a jar full of Crystal on Saturday.... I think it was crystal cause it didn't taste like Coke or K... and I sold it for 70.. Does anyone know how much a regular size JAR (the same size jars you get in clubs) of crystal goes for?

Originally posted by djscotphreak

I'll bring the Yellow (and the SP CD I made)

Wa..Wa..Wa...there are many things I can live without...the one thing I can't live without...is Yellow

djscotphreak, I've been meaning to post up a thread with attention addressed to you regarding that Scot Project CD that you made.. but you already got back to me on it.. um.. I dunno.. it's a hard toss up but I think I might have to go with my boy:

SCOT PROJECT

Just because Vicious will be there every week, I have plenty of time to see him (though as a promoter I should probally be there opening night..) but fuck it.. I'm down for Scot Project.. you?

LOL, I'm I'm REALLY down for YELLOW.

I'll see if I can scrounge up some Frenchie Poodle shit..

Much love.. get in touch with me yo!!!

:D :D :D