Clubplanet Nightlife Community

lastnight

atomicapples

i know you all probably think im a jerk, a idiot, a moron, a person who only screams out random shit and dont know what it means..

well there is a serious side of my too...

lastnight i was sup laying in my bed thinking of just strange shit... thinking of this person who i loved and been loving for quite some time. its like i made so many mistakes in my life and this is one of them.

i would probably wish i never spent so much time with this person. its like everyday i think of this person. every fucking day. sometimes on the way to work, im stuck in all that traffic, i just sit there, and start crying... i mean i feel like a dick for saying it, but i do. sometimes i never cry myself to sleep. maybe this is why i been soo sad for the past few days... its like this is my first thanksgiving without this person. this might be my first christmas as well... i really dont want to say im sorry or whatevers... cuz i wasnt at fault... but i did, and the same shit happened... i know my bestfriend (jessica) told me to be true to my emotions but this is one thing that keeps looping thru my heart and i just dont know what to do... i guess this is one of those things i just got to do on my own.

is love really worth al this pain and suffering? sometimes i keep kicking myself to answer that question, but the answer always keep coming up the same.

sorry i just wanted to share my unhappiness with you all.. my CP family

well as u said people may look at u as a jerk,idiot,moron, etc, but sometimes people just look at me as young-in cause im only 20. But the best piece of advice this 20 yr old young-in can give is to CALL HER AND TELL HER EVERYTHING U JUST WROTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

trust me, im young but i do know my shit bout relationships and am kinda in the same exact boat as you....but im not sayin to throw yerself onto her...btu seriously...give this girl a call she sounds like she means something to you. Dont forget its usually stubborness and hard-headedness that doesnt make people up front with one another..i mean i dont know yer deal..but shit...im sure that if u feel this way.....then in some form or another she feels this way as well, yet, doesnt want to admit it. TRUST ME ON THIS!!! now, if she has since gotten married or engaged..then id say yer fucked and move on...but if not....fuckin call her ASAP!!!! and profess yer true love for her.

AWWWW Tony dont cry do exactly what quoth says call her and tell her how you feel. It is the best thing if you sit there and get upset over it you will only stress yourself out and get olsars and gray hair!!! Remember you only live once and what is the worst that can happen it doesnt work out so what at least it is a weight lifted off of your shoulders!! Then you can move on and xpand your horizons. I hope this helps a little!!

Quoth btw: You broke a toe lmao!!!:laugh:

Originally posted by synderella420

AWWWW Tony dont cry do exactly what quoth says call her and tell her how you feel. It is the best thing if you sit there and get upset over it you will only stress yourself out and get olsars and gray hair!!! Remember you only live once and what is the worst that can happen it doesnt work out so what at least it is a weight lifted off of your shoulders!! Then you can move on and xpand your horizons. I hope this helps a little!!

Quoth btw: You broke a toe lmao!!!:laugh:

good points synderealla hopefully he will get a fire under his ass and call her!!!!!!

LMAO nah i didnt break no one's toe, what is this rubbish u speak of? ;) *i just by accident stepped on vixxenfoxxy's open toed shoes but she was standing like right the fuck next to me, but then she stepped on my old skool Air Jordans so we were even*

Originally posted by atomicapples

is love really worth al this pain and suffering? sometimes i keep kicking myself to answer that question, but the answer always keep coming up the same.

sorry i just wanted to share my unhappiness with you all.. my CP family

i feel just like u do, atomic....it seems like everyone's been breaking up lately!!!

Well, there's good things and bad things about breakups. I think the bad things (past thoughts, holiday reminders, etc) are overtaking the good thoughts for you know. But they'll pass.

LoL...u cried on your way to work too! Espec. when the REM song "everybody hurts" comes on...i make a waterfall :'^)

But dude, i agree with quoth n Syn...call this girl up and let her know what u told us...it's obvious there is/was something there, maybe she just needs some time apart to figure S#it out...

And DEF. go out...i mean, CP was there 4 me (Hello Drama board peeps :D ) but just go out and have a good time with your friends...you'll realize she wasn't the only girl on earth, and that you can DEF. meet other nice people out there.

PS... i also find writing my thoughts down on paper a good thing...so whenever you feel that lonliness kicking in, pick up a pen and write down both the good and the bad ;)

~P a p a

thanks guys... :D...

speaking of jordons... my shits got fucked up this weekend... my jordon 8s... yes those are the rarest ones out of them all, the ones with the X that came out the same time the air raids came out... they are whie and red, and they got all scuffed up from the bar, niggahs were walking all over them, i was druink and i was going to fight some guy who stepped all over them with his boots.. i was mad pissed...

next pair of kick will be penny ones the blue ones... hot hot hot...

i know exactly what you mean. been there, and getting out of it now (hopefully)

a girl will do that to you man.

spent the last year and a half, more even, being in total drama with one girl. break-ups and make-ups. sorry's and fuck-you's.

in the end, it just wasnt worth it for me. i just wasnt feeling that it was worth to her as much as it was worth to me. so i left that soap opera.

saying you're sorry is a very important part of making things work, but the apologies have to come from both sides. i got really fed up with alwayas being the one to concede.

thanks guys... :D...

speaking of jordons... my shits got fucked up this weekend... my jordon 8s... yes those are the rarest ones out of them all, the ones with the X that came out the same time the air raids came out... they are whie and red, and they got all scuffed up from the bar, niggahs were walking all over them, i was druink and i was going to fight some guy who stepped all over them with his boots.. i was mad pissed...

next pair of kick will be penny ones the blue ones... hot hot hot...

yo no doubt, those are old skool and pretty rare....but the Air Jordans that i was wearing were the air jordan 6's . The ones that are black and red with the 2 holes in the tongue and the drawstring shoelace closure, now THOSE are rare....but...a friend of mine here in jersey works at a World Footlocker and has dibs on all the new sneaks that come out cause he is manager there. So when the Air Jordan 6's were completely sold out, i bought em off him brand new in box and everything for like $125. He has his own website if youd like to check out...called...HEADSHOES i mean he has some kick ass fuckin rare rareeeeeeeeeee types of shoes cause of his job and also cause he is an intern at Nike while in college so if u need help lemme know i can work out sumen..like gettin u the shoes with no shippin and handling charges etc. but anyway, pennys are nice..but i like all them Nike Foamposite type shits...i used to get the EASTBAY catalogue..but i dont get it no more.

oh and btw: syn hun it truly was an accident :-( i felt mad bad, but the girl was right next to me, and i dont know, im very fuckin crazy and active when im tellin a story and move my body and talk with my hands and shit and BAM!!! lil did i know her poor old toes was there..but luckily no broken toe nor broken toe nail. But a big homey monster burnt her back with a cig so it wasnt that that bad? :D

btw apples...in case yer wondering....."Quoth if they so rare then why the fuck were you wearing them" the answer is, is that..trust me they stayed in the box for a good fuckin 6 months then one day...the weather got nice...i wore em once...and BAM!!! still wear em haha.

Originally posted by quoth

yo no doubt, those are old skool and pretty rare....but the Air Jordans that i was wearing were the air jordan 6's . The ones that are black and red with the 2 holes in the tongue and the drawstring shoelace closure, now THOSE are rare....but...a friend of mine here on jersey works at a World Footlocker and has dibs on all the new sneaks that come out cause he is manager there. So when the Air Jordan 6's were completely sold out, i bought em off him brand new in box and everything for like $125. He has his own website if youd like to check out...called...HEADSHOES i mean he has some kick ass fuckin rare rareeeeeeeeeee types of shoes cause of his job and also cause he is an intern at Nike while in college so if u need help lemme know i can work out sumen..like gettin u the shoes with no shippin and handling charges etc. but anyway, pennys are nice..but i like all them Nike Foamposite type shits...i used to get the EASTBAY catalogue..but i dont get it no more.

oh and btw: syn hun it truly was an accident :-( i felt mad bad, but the girl was right next to me, and i dont know, im very fuckin crazy and active when im tellin a story and move my body and talk with my hands and shit and BAM!!! lil did i know poor old toes was there..but luckily no broken toe nor broken toe nail. But a big homey monster burnt her back with a cig so it wasnt that that bad? :D

i have the jordon 6's in 3 color :) red and white, blue and white and black and red... heehe.. the white and blue is the that was retroed. the other 2 i got them mad long time ago.

since you got hookups... getme the first pair of pennys the ones you are talking about are the ones i want... also, im also looking for the bo jacksons, yes bo jacksons...

give me a buzz...

pm me for my number....

i have like over 76 pairs of kicks...

opps

tell him to give me a deal man... can he hook me up???

i will be perfectly honest...it really is not up to me to give the deal...the most i can do is talk to him to convince him to cut a friend a deal..but in his eyes..a deal could be like 375 to like 350 or sumen like that. But i truly do not know until i talk to him..my guess would be that no serious serious deal could be cut, but then again, i could be wrong....my friend is very much into the business aspect of it..and even gave me a hard time bout cuttin the deal for the jordans i got from him. i mean this kid...is doing everything legally and shit no lie...and like even selling pairs of jordans for $400 in japan cause for some reason they are ridiculously crazy bout jordans over there. But though i dont know personally personally..i think u live in long island or some shit..so whatever the case may be...it would be a semi-project of gettin the shoes to you to avoid shipping and handling charges. Anything is questionable bout my boy.......i just have to talk to him....JUST LIKE YOU NEED TO TALK TO THAT GIRL BRO!!!!!! get to it.

btw..what size were u lookin for? and check out ebay and shit for them Bo Jackson's i member them from back in middle school them orange and grey cross trainer's i belive.

bad news

i just saw the person who i cry about and she was with her man...

not just once, but twice~!~!~!

outside is dangerious... i dont want to go out anymore...

Whoa - sorry dude....Apples, ragga might have to take ya to a strip club - my treat!

Keep your head up! :)

thanks, but i really never get turned on in stripclubs..

everytime i see those girls...

i think of them girls as trash.. and i have no respect for them type of girls...

fuck that...

they need to get a real job...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

in the distance i hear an angry stripper....*this is a normal job i pay all my bills this way, i could feed yer whole family in what i make in an hour*