Clubplanet Nightlife Community

u guys arent gonna believe this....

nSyNcBaBy

but at least now i can claim you.....;)

i guess thats one bad thing about posting your biz on the boards.....everyone knows about it, and it makes it harder to cope with. :(

Awww babe...no sides here...its just a shame :(

::keep ya head up: :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHE'S MINE BACK THE FUCK OFF!:mad:

i didnt post this to have u guys take sides u know? i just wanted to let u know that we arent together anymore. all of u know us as being linabina&xtcgspot... and i dont think i could deal if people still referred to us as a couple. itd hurt too much so i hadda tell u. and i love u guys so i was also hoping ud make me smile :(

Originally posted by linabina

there is no more linabina & xtcgspot

Sorry to hear that girly... I've always looked at the two of you with a smile (even though I'm not really a "regular" on that board...more a reader and stupid comment maker;)). Anyway, I'm very sorry to hear you're in trouble.

If you need to talk to anyone, vent or whatever....feel free to AIM/pm or email me.

Good luck and a very hearty hug!!!!!! And keep your chin up baby girl...everything happens for a reason.

Awww...sorry to hear that. For the both of you.

So does this mean you're on the market again??? jk...you're a cutie and I'm sure you won't be alone any longer than you want to. blah, blah, blah...other fish...blah, blah, blah...etc...

Peace and love to both of you,

.-=808=-.

JJJJJJJJJJJJ

Awww, sweetie, I'm sorry to hear things didn't work out between you two. It'll be rough and painful for a while, but if that's the way if has to be... well there's no getting around it. You seem like you have a good head on your shoulders, I'm sure you'll make it through, even stronger than before.

Big hugs and kisses for both you guys. :heart:

does this mean i get to take you to cancun with me in march now?????

but seriously, i know how stuff like this goes; i broke up with my gf of a year and a half just now. if it wasnt meant to be, it wasnt meant to be, just move on and enjoy yourself. from the pic i saw, you are a very good looking girl; so go out and have some fun.

Dima

My condolences... If you have any probs you wanna talk about you can always drop me a IM or PM, I went through a longterm relationship breakup as well so... however i dont know what or why it happend, but i have a feeling you guys will get back together...

yea i know... i agree gambitrah, but i regret ever fuckin posting this although i appreciate everyones advice and support for us... but it pissed him off that i did this.. but we have different ways of dealing with things i guess.. i felt comin on here and havin some insight might help me feel better, and obviously he came on cp to get his mind off it... i guess i fucked up by doin this... but u guys always know how to make me smile whether its thru a computer screen or not and whether we really know each other or not, so, i thought it would help me feel a lil better by talkin to people about it. but id like to end this thread here cuz i dont want any more trouble than i already caused with xtc by doin this.